Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
LMAOOOOOOO

1707684985541.png

I’m laughing so hard. Had to check to make sure the price was actually reduced 90%. Fools bought these for $200 and everyone else was like naaaaahhh that’s wild. They got ripped off extra hard for hyping themselves up.

I mean there’s no surprise manic Kanye is running his business the same way, but a 90% price drop this fast is like a kamikaze move from a garbage company just trying to get out of a terrible inventory of trash no one is buying.

I’m laughing so hard. Had to check to make sure the price was actually reduced 90%. Fools bought these for $200 and everyone else was like naaaaahhh that’s wild. They got ripped off extra hard for hyping themselves up.

I mean there’s no surprise manic Kanye is running his business the same way, but a 90% price drop this fast is like a kamikaze move from a garbage company just trying to get out of a terrible inventory of trash no one is buying.

Even dropping them to $100 people woulda pounced on them. But $20? That screams desperation / need to get rid of stock IMMEDIATELY. It’s so wild I’m almost wondering if some hackers took over the site and are scamming everyone. Because vultures.yeezy.com still exists and sells stuff. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit - and I understand how domains work. But still wouldn’t put it past some smart hackers to find some loophole or human engineer some dumb YZY employees. Or it’s some insider running a scam. Who knows.

Even dropping them to $100 people woulda pounced on them. But $20? That screams desperation / need to get rid of stock IMMEDIATELY. It’s so wild I’m almost wondering if some hackers took over the site and are scamming everyone. Because vultures.yeezy.com still exists and sells stuff. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It seems like all of it is cheap. So if it’s a hack he’s got absolutely no one keeping an eye on it. Especially cause I’m sure some people did cop for $20 and $10 tees, etc. a huge influx of sales should have been noticed. Especially that low.

Looks like a fire sale to me though. I’m almost expecting him to go on another rant like he did to that woman a couple weeks ago, blaming the pods flaming out on everyone but himself. Making himself the victim is the only trick he has left in the toolbag seemingly

Probably wasn't moving units like he thought he would with those Pod things. If they were selling like that, I honestly doubt he would've included them in this $20 promo

I'm going on a trip to France soon and want to get some comfy shoes that match any outfit. I'm thinking 350 v2 Oreos, Turtledove 350, or Static 700 v2. Any other ideas or input?

I'm going on a trip to France soon and want to get some comfy shoes that match any outfit. I'm thinking 350 v2 Oreos, Turtledove 350, or Static 700 v2. Any other ideas or input?
if we're just talking yeezy's, then static 350 v2, moonrock 350 v1, black static 350 v2 could also work...if anything else, ultraboost 1.0 cream or triple white ultraboost 1.0.

all good picks to match everything but the 700 v2 you will feel more fatigue w longer periods of wear. 350 v2 is superior comfort wise over the doves & more tankier.
i would say oreos or the static black 350v2. recent onyx 350 v2 as a cheaper alternative.

Back
Top Bottom