• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
download.jpeg

Have fun returning them mate. Those are gonna tank after the ww release I’m sure. Not nearly as many liking them as the 350’s and 700’s.
Idk man first colorway of every yeezy model always does at least OK on the resale market. Hope everyone that wants them can get it tho. Gonna try to get my friend a pair off YS so hopefully I can get y'all a checkout link again (if I can't hopefully some nice NTer can too).

Damn son came out with the pants and the 500s. Dude may just not be on nike anymore and Adidas isnt official because he is wearing both brands

I wanna hear the numbers they paid Drake to switch over

We know Nike isn't doing a bidding war for anyone, not even Lebron

:emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes:

April 14th just got a lot harder for those who are gonna try to cop.
I think so. If the release date for Blush is April 14 the next week will determine. Especially if Adidas/Yeezy keep pulling stunts like this. Drake wearing a Yeezy while still considered a Nike endorser is pretty serious. Thinking he is either courting Adidas or already signed.

I feel like there’s a lot of overlap between the Drake and Kanye fanbases. I really don’t think him wearing the 500s or now signing with adidas is gonna make things that much more difficult.
IDK but those who currently have listings on Stockx have started raising prices. My sz 12 is at $1000 now. It was like $750 earlier

Back
Top Bottom