Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Was going for a 2nd size 9, carted and just had to click place order...closed the window instead. No need to double up on these: resell is weak. Happy weekend folks.

Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 11.35.35 AM.png how many times I got thru I can't check out smh. try different card and address, even use my girl card.

Try set up Apple pay if you can.

Was going for a 2nd size 9, carted and just had to click place order...closed the window instead. No need to double up on these: resell is weak. Happy weekend folks.

I wouldn’t say that 100 isn’t that weak.

I mean the days of 200 plus profit is over

I do. I have not stopped getting Ws on Yeezys since Oreos (except yebras). Its like once you get that first W under your belt your good

I feel the same way I pulled two pairs of these and other yeezys off my iPhone once I go my first win

Just got thru on ADC for 3rd using diff pay method. Most sizes long gone, waiting room splash is trolling showing tons of sizes. 7 and under only....

20+ times got thru can't check out even once, smh. I don't know if I got banned from ip address? It happened to me at work too when I try to check out black power phase so it might not ip address? I try use my mac and iPhone, iPad, my girl MacBook. I even put all her info and her card but still not working. I change all my different card with my in-law address too. still not working. I try log-in with different devices, still not working.

I'm done. tired. smh.

20+ times got thru can't check out even once, smh. I don't know if I got banned from ip address? It happened to me at work too when I try to check out black power phase so it might not ip address? I try use my mac and iPhone, iPad, my girl MacBook. I even put all her info and her card but still not working. I change all my different card with my in-law address too. still not working. I try log-in with different devices, still not working.

I'm done. tired. smh.
Probably sold out already.

I'm done. tired. smh.

I had a heck of a time trying to get through for blue tints on Adidas, but was able to cop on Yeezy Supply. So, yeah...was wondering why I was stuck in all the weird payment loops and add to cart loops. But, today? No problem and got through for 4 pairs...me, wife, and my 18 and 16 year old all copped blushes. Maybe your luck will be better next time...

I'm done. tired. smh.

if you're still looking for blk pp you can find for retail or under pretty sure. hope your luck takes a turn for the better bro.

adidas payment loop so i tried paypal and somehow got a paypal payment email but no adc confirmation...not sure if my order went through or not..

Back
Top Bottom