Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
SnS raffle win coming Wednesday along with the ADC pair. IDK why i thought the SNS pair would ship out of NY lol.

Also, did anyone else's charge from SNS get dropped ?

I wanna say the 500's are gonna be a slept on or under-appreciated model, but the way resell and overly produced they are, we'll see them on foot everywhere haha

That said, can't wait to get mine. UPS says scheduled delivery today, but no movement

Yeah but my issue is IF I don’t have shipping on my pair by 5/1, YS has technically lied about shipping in April. Do you think that is an acceptable business practice?

I get the frustration. They don't replay to inquiries in a timely manner / if at all. They may be late on shipping things out but seems like for the most part people get their stuff. And when they are late they try to let people know (like the bundle boys). Not making excuses...but i am personally grateful since ADC has gone to complete buns (for me) when it comes to cops. I have gotten blue tints, 700s (twice) and 500s off YS relatively easily.

341D9991-3D8D-4807-B18A-0ADCC14B247B.jpeg

Don’t @ me :nerd:

SnS raffle win coming Wednesday along with the ADC pair. IDK why i thought the SNS pair would ship out of NY lol.

Also, did anyone else's charge from SNS get dropped ?
Got my wifes pair today from SNS Online raffle. They shipped yesterday from NJ.

I hope everyone sleeps on the next 500 drop too. These joints are quality. Keep calling them BRICKS so the weak minded hypebeast/resellers, who only want hyped up shoes, stay away.

Got my wifes pair today from SNS Online raffle. They shipped yesterday from NJ.

I hope everyone sleeps on the next 500 drop too. These joints are quality. Keep calling them BRICKS so the weak minded hypebeast/resellers, who only want hyped up shoes, stay away.

i like them as well, wish they had boost though. Ive been spoiled rotten with the comfort of boost lol. WTH i wish mine shipped out of NJ, i live in NJ lol.

Received my YeezySupply pre order Blushes. Did Blushes not come with inserts inside the shoe or is my pair just missing them?

Back
Top Bottom