• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
waves dont dieeeee..

prices steadily climbing on them, damm.. about to hit a rack! just a month ago they could be had for mid/high 600's :sick:

Was in NOLA today for business. FTL on Canal St has a pair of them on display but not for sale. Along with several V2 CW’s in the display...bastards...

Hope you didn't drink any of our water today.:sick:

Lol well... I’m staying on St. Charles. Had a letter slid under the door of my room AFTER I took a shower & brushed my teeth telling me not to use the water :lol:

Brushed tonight with bottled water :frown:

IMG_1247.JPG

Yams Day was lit af yesterday. Before it got shut down :lol:

boi if you showin up to yams day wearing all white shoes knowin the crowd gonna be rowdy af moshin, bless you lmao i could never. respect. i always wear my beater vans to shows. shoes lookin like the sesame v2s now that are scheduled to drop this summer.

boi if you showin up to yams day wearing all white shoes knowin the crowd gonna be rowdy af moshin, bless you lmao i could never. respect. i always wear my beater vans to shows. shoes lookin like the sesame v2s now that are scheduled to drop this summer.
Lmao yeah I barely show any love to them so I was like why not body them for this event. Came out as planned

Was in NOLA today for business. FTL on Canal St has a pair of them on display but not for sale. Along with several V2 CW’s in the display...bastards...

i was down there in 2014 and they had some platinum yeezy 2s on display. i was hype then they were like display only.

Last edited:
hell, that FTL didn't even get beluga 2's or BT's on release day.

If you live in this town, best way to get Yeezys is splish-splash and YS.

Good thing with cremes you pop those in the washing machine and you're good to go

I think, heard some other members do it

Back
Top Bottom