Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
got shipment tracking for preorder after saturday's order. however it then got canceled, which i thought was weird. emailed YS and then got another tracking for the preorder. sketch as hell.

Lol come on guys you should have noticed by now he is an obvious troll. Just don’t feed him and he’ll dissappear eventually. Let him sit with his bricks and try to figure out which one to send back lmao.

Every Adidas Yeezy has caught heavy slander from the teased pic phase to the release date lol nothing new for me :wink:

750- Got **** on so bad by everyone. Looked too "futuristic" and like an Ugg boot
350- looks like a Roshe Run. why would anyone drop $200 on it?
350 V2- Outsole is too bulky and the stripe looks wierd on it
700- Why is Ye doing bulky shoes? These look nothing like his previous shoes
500- Same thing as 700s

Every Adidas Yeezy has caught heavy slander from the teased pic phase to the release date lol nothing new for me :wink:

750- Got **** on so bad by everyone. Looked too "futuristic" and like an Ugg boot
500- Same thing as 700s

QFT

500- Same thing as 700s

He'll give us what we need, it may not be what we want...

I absolutely love all the shapes/curves of this model.

93DD7934-F978-4D2A-83A5-2666FF9D021D.jpeg

anyways i've been staring at them for a while and now that i've had these on my feet for a few minutes i'm into them. i clipped the tag. glad i copped.

I call bs on everyones sizes im

8.5 nmd pk

9 tts....alexander wang bball & run air jordan 1 og '18
Uncaged ub

9.5 700 waverunner 350 v2 blue tint beluga ub 1.0 eqt adv eqt 93/17

10 500

My botter got me 10 instead of 9.5 tried it on and thought wtf i wouldnt be able to fit anything smaller?!!
How you go from size 8.5 NMD r1s to sz 10 500s. Dude you wearing your shoes til your toe hit the end?...

Some of y'all got transformers feet in here. Grows with each shoe tried on. Only shoes to ever not fit me TTS were NMD r1 pks and had to go 12.5 instead of a 13, crazy explosive '17 which were tight AF so 13 didn't even fit, and drose 7s which were the same as the CE17s.

Last edited:

500- Same thing as 700s

I don't think I've seen a single good looking picture of the 500s where you can see the inner side of the shoe. Those big bulbs just stick out so much which is so unappealing to me.

I wonder what's the age of those who are hatin on the 500s

I personally like the 500 since it resembles the feet you wear adidas released way back 90's.
The kobe fyw back then were fire.

I think it's just simple. if you don't like 'em then let it be. no need to tell the whole world you hate em.
Not all will appreciate the design but for sure there are some who do. Just sayin

Would adding boost to the 500 have made the shoe too expensive? Or maybe there are limits to sole design if you use boost.

geez preorder 500 label created monday the 16th, just got departure from Cerritos, CA last night the 19th, and now expected delivery the 25th. Gotta wait another week smh.

Looks like my YS preorder left last night but won’t be here until next week as well. I also have 2 pending charges for ADC from Saturday’s drop, one on my card and one on PayPal. I never got any confirmation emails for either. Anyone else in this boat or ever have this happen and still get their order?

Would adding boost to the 500 have made the shoe too expensive? Or maybe there are limits to sole design if you use boost.

They could’ve done the midsole up in the “BYW” tech but I’m sure that would have pushed retail up around the where the 700’s were...

To be honest I’m good with the 500’s as is but I’ve been down with “Feet You Wear” since the 90’s...It was a foregone conclusion that I’d end up with a pair at some point...

Looks like my YS preorder left last night but won’t be here until next week as well. I also have 2 pending charges for ADC from Saturday’s drop, one on my card and one on PayPal. I never got any confirmation emails for either. Anyone else in this boat or ever have this happen and still get their order?

Ghost charges from ADC...It’s common for splash drops...All the times it’s happened to me they usually refund the money about a week or so later...

I understand delayed shipping & wanting what u paid for on-time an all...but what’s the rush of you aren’t selling them? I don’t see the big fuss. they get here when they get here. shoulda ordered on ADC lol

Back
Top Bottom