Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
This Ye vs the People is evidence the old Kanye is gone forever. Kanye Kardashian has replaced him. I can see him sitting with Kris and her encouraging him to wear the MAGA hat just to stir up controversy.

8B9AAB66-10D2-43B1-B6C4-42562149C321.png

Send help
:rofl:

Y’all idolize the man too much
Yeah i think the fact that we still buy his shoes kinda shows we don't idolize him. If we did we would have probably written him off by now. On some "he won't get any of my money" type steez. But for me personally it's just shoes...

That being said yes there is a point where if some one says/does something egregious i will not support them at all even if they do make really nice shoes/clothes/food etc. But Ye hasn't reached that for me yet.

I think normal people have always known he could never rap. But he is a top 10 producer ever (imo). Always will check his music because of his ability to create beats. He has a good eye for fashion so i will check his shoes/clothes. He also surrounds himself with a lot of talent so that helps with all of the above.

agreed. Ive always been a fan but never understood the cult like following he has. Although, ive never understood the cult like following anyone has ever had :lol:

At least he has a talent he became famous for, unlike his in-laws

He’s close to that point for me

not gonna lie its moving in that direction :lol: doesn't help him that the 500s are the worst of the yeezy line and thats where we are

but we know this song and dance. Say crazy stuff to draw attention...then backpedal. He already is doing it with the "i don't agree with half of what trump does or says i just love that he did the impossible when no one said he could" like ok...sure...start the backpedal

Back to the shoes

Im in for a pair of Creams

Looking at pairs on ebay, a fresh all white pair is necessary for the summer

I think normal people have always known he could never rap. But he is a top 10 producer ever (imo). Always will check his music because of his ability to create beats. He has a good eye for fashion so i will check his shoes/clothes. He also surrounds himself with a lot of talent so that helps with all of the above.

giphy.gif

You lost all credibility with that statement.

Got my first two pairs of Yeezys yesterday :pimp:

I never would have imagined they’d be this damn comfortable considering the boost is caged. And although they’re expensive as hell, I will say the Primeknit and all the other materials are nice as hell.

Got the Beluga 2.0’s and the Blue Tints by the way.

Last edited:
So who wrote College Dropout then? LMAO.

Dude just stop. You sound absolutely ridiculous right now
Rhymefest wrote a lot of it. Not saying its a good or bad thing. Kanye is a good artist and all but dude isn't the best writer or raps is all. Never been top tier at the art of rapping/writing raps/putting words together.

start around 3 mins

Rhymefest wrote a lot of it. Not saying its a good or bad thing. Kanye is a good artist and all but dude isn't the best writer or raps is all. Never been top tier at the art of rapping/writing raps/putting words together.

start around 3 mins

Not gonna lie. I was not aware of this. But this is interesting to know. Disappointing as well

Not gonna lie. I was not aware of this. But this is interesting to know. Disappointing as well

I don’t think a lot of people know or they chose to ignore it. If you’re going to be a fan of someone its best to know at what extent that artist writes his own material so you arent worshipping a false idol if you will. A lot of people have ghost writers/writers, just some more than others.

It is kind of weird to me, that hip hop is like the only music genre where if you don't write your own ****... it can be a huge negative. Whereas other genres - rock, r&b, pop, country, whatever... half of those artists don't write their own ****. Just a pretty face / voice that is marketable.

Not saying that to give a pass to Kanye, it is still definitely disappointing when dudes don't write their own lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom