Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Never sure why people get mad about more shoes :ohwell:. Props to adidas for bringing them back.
My guess is Super moons are going to sit for a bit. If Blush resale is any clue, resale isn't high enough for every little sneaker kid to cop and try to resell for anything more then $20

I'm upset because the V1s did not get the same treatment.
Other people are probably upset because they're resellers or because their shoe is no longer "exclusive".

89398CD8-6BBB-4306-B33D-D83DCC7E1733.png
7B6FD219-3B2C-4CFB-9823-B143053E9C53.jpeg
E310FB42-9EA8-4406-93AF-1602D6C42651.jpeg

Well im upset because there are sick samples thats looking like we will never see but zebras on their third damn release

They need to come out with the rainbow of colors seen in the warehouse photo for LGBTQ month. Combat Nike and their rainbow air max

If i am adidas i re-release every v2 and make one super small detail that will make them slightly different but way better....remove the pull tab.
Zebra's no pull tab...breds no pull tab...creams no pull tab

Things change all the time, not YM's fault adidas decided to go another route.

Don't be shocked if the Bred V2's also restock at some point. Adidas wants (needs) to move volume and lots of it.
Can you expand on why they need to? Their market share has increased in NA...Do they need to move the volume to hit their projected growth and please stockholders? Are these endorsement contracts getting too expensive? Is that contract for boost about to get more expensive?

I wish they do so I'm forced to sell. I havent worn my pair because the blk/wht pair I have are so similar. I keep thinking I will wear them but I always just wear the blk/wht pair.

same boat here. not a major reason to break em out for me either since the oreos serve essentially the same purpose. if i wanna go with a more lowkey all black shoe, I've got plenty others. hypebeast problems. :emoji_see_no_evil:

I'm gonna do what I can to get both of those 700's...Inclined to get all dark tone silos I like and the V2 I dig a lot.

they're correct, as of now anyway. but i can see october changing.. at least one of those v2s being pushed back

also ym back on twitter

Back
Top Bottom