Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
There was some pictures like 2-3 months ago of Kanye, Virgil and Scooter Braun, I think, having a coffee and talking. I don’t think there’s a beef but remember Virgil is mostly in Europe now when he works for Luis Vuitton.

Virgil stopped including orange and green laces with his new Off White x Nike collab shoes, so that there can be a surplus of neon orange and neon green threads for Kanye to print his Wyoming Ye Merch. So yeah theres absolutely no beef between them at all.

not srs

Virgil stopped including orange and green laces with his new Off White x Nike collab shoes, so that there can be a surplus of neon orange and neon green threads for Kanye to print his Wyoming Ye Merch. So yeah theres absolutely no beef between them at all.

not srs
Nah not that there should be beef between Virgil and Kanye, but they distanced themselves a little bit as each has their own thing going on. Duppy kinda framed it where Kanye was trying to hold Virgil back or something but thats probably just rap beef making random claims

Feel bad for people expecting a masterpiece and only getting Yikes. All the hype probably made it worse

Feel bad for people expecting a masterpiece and only getting Yikes. All the hype probably made it worse

I liked it. To me, it's way better than Yeezus and I also like it better than TLOP. Only thing I'm disappointed in is that it's only 7 tracks. But we're supposedly getting that Kanye x Cudi album next week so that should make up for it (hopefully).

Smiling Kanye is a step in the right direction though right?

7F337786-2C2C-4BDC-926F-CEE5AF9E6607.jpeg

Yeezus resurrected Chris Farley. Impressive

Just curious because theres so many layers of beef, but did Virgil ever respond publicly to Duppy or his professional relationship/friendship with Kanye?
Virgil posted the album on his ig lol he's working on his LV collection in Europe that will be debuted soon he's not going to fly all the way out to Wyoming.

Idek why Drake mentioned Ye and Virgil when Pusha T was the one who dissed him..
&& Ye is still cool with Virgil, he said it in the Charlamagne interview I believe.

Yes more 700s but Ill take more boosts I hope they start making millions and they start sitting. Kill yeezys just like ultraboost. yeezys on disco for everyone.

Hmmm looks like I'll be out of town next weekend for the drop.
Have to try and clear up my schedule for the Butters now.

Back
Top Bottom