Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Waiting to see if they restock, otherwise planning to cop waves for my birthday on New Years Eve. Never have shelled out more than $250 for shoes tho so thats gonna be a tough pill to swallow lol

Just sell some other stuff u either have had dead stock for months or years. Or pairs ur not in love with or get no rotation. Makes it easier. I love down sizing my collection sometimes allows me to scoop up other limited things I missed out on.

Just sell some other stuff u either have had dead stock for months or years. Or pairs ur not in love with or get no rotation. Makes it easier. I love down sizing my collection sometimes allows me to scoop up other limited things I missed out on.

Totally agree with that, I try to keep my collection to a certain # of pairs and anything I'm not rocking gets sold or traded. Right now I'm capped out at 25 pairs, counting 5 I know I'm going to get over the next year.

Here’s to hoping my brother can use my ID as I will be out of town at a basketball tournament! Hopefully one pair for him and one for me (should I keep them that is).

Adidas Houston fcfs or naw? They had their phone off the hook all day...and where those houston sheikh qr bodes at? I’m not in the bity till the weekend blood

I remember some complained about how Kanye never wore Beluga 2.0s or Blue Tints.
At least he’s releasing lots of pairs of a colorway he actually wore.

6DC0FC14-C877-4988-8409-1A3D946F506A.jpeg

I’m not reselling btw. I had to cop a 14 cuz the 13 was a tad snug

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom