Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
So I guess the beacon only works at stores that are carrying the release? Happened to walk by a champs and tried by luck via Bluetooth but nada. Makes sense

Hey guys, quick question (apologies if this has been asked before)

Wave Runner 700s are the same as 350 V2s in terms of sizing, correct? Thanks.
Not exactly imo.

The length is true as is the width.

But because of the aggressive silhouette the toes can feel a little pinched on the top.

So you COULD half size up.

I went true and im happy with them.

Going a half size up gives you a slightly bigger shoe on foot and you have to take overall appearance into account.

Going true gives you a smaller shoe on foot and these seem to be best worn with slimmer jeans etc, so smaller shoe goes best in proportion.

Ponder that.

Not exactly imo.

The length is true as is the width.

But because of the aggressive silhouette the toes can feel a little pinched on the top.

So you COULD half size up.

I went true and im happy with them.

Going a half size up gives you a slightly bigger shoe on foot and you have to take overall appearance into account.

Going true gives you a smaller shoe on foot and these seem to be best worn with slimmer jeans etc, so smaller shoe goes best in proportion.

Ponder that.

Much appreciated, modzzilla modzzilla

Yeah, I guess I can just maneuver my options when I get it. You're right about the half size up with the overall aesthetics of the shoe when worn. I don't want to wear something that looks big on my feet so TTS is the way to go.

Oh yeah, props for having one the best fits/collections on Sneaker Showcase :pimp:

Got that call from FNL, they had hella pairs everybody was sleepin on them, I would hit them up at 10am sat for unclaimed pairs...Im workin on my 3rd pair hopefully on the foot apps so I can trade straight up for the Michigan xii’s

Had totoday

66CF5D8F-8B87-436D-9170-227B05E427B0.jpeg

Shoutouts to the main mans @fightontrojans5 lmao.

Anyways I don't think butters will go on major resale hit considering the 500s (small sizes at least) are still above retail even tho it's probably only like $10 return for those resellers. Definitely not gonna be reselling for a lot but the resellers are still gonna try to eat up stock and get their $20 per pair lmao. There's still gonna be a ton of Ls tho considering people don't know how to cop correctly or aren't trying hard enough.

Back
Top Bottom