Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Looks like SNS is still emailing winners because I just got an email saying I won. Also my first raffle win. I didn’t use PayPal, though.

Heavily Considering The Double Down On These UB's Like I Did With Blush's. Something Tells Me These Will Be My Most Worn 500 Colorway

I'm thinking of offloading my PB V1s and V2s, to cop some OW Prestos on Stockx.
Is $400 USD a fair price for PB V2s (9/10 condition), in a size 9.5?

I'm planning to sell both pairs to a friend and want to give him a fair price.
Haven't got around to wearing the PB V1s because I pretty much don't like wearing all black shoes. :lol:

I'm thinking of offloading my PB V1s and V2s, to cop some OW Prestos on Stockx.
Is $400 USD a fair price for PB V2s (9/10 condition), in a size 9.5?

I'm planning to sell both pairs to a friend and want to give him a fair price.
Haven't got around to wearing the PB V1s because I pretty much don't like wearing all black shoes. :lol:

I'll take one of those pairs if things fall through, been looking for a pair in that size for a while.

True.
I gotta make some money though because I'm only selling to fund another purchase.
I'm gonna sell below market value though but I know its going to good hands.
if he's willing to pay that fuggit. hook him up w dinner or a round of drinks doe

Got some bitter folks on NT? Maybe I wasn't explaining it more before the trolls start pouring their opinions in. I usually wear 11-11.5 possibly even 12. Perfect fit doesn't mean it's the right fit since this is the FIRST 10.5 I've worn. 11 gives me more breathing room. I've actually only tried it on one foot since I'm looking to trade before I start to really break them in if I'm going to keep it. 10.5 might be a perfect fit but doesn't mean there's breathing room compared to an 11 I usually wear.

Bruh shut up. You just have no freakin idea what shoe size you wear, that's all

Has anyone had any issues on YeezySupply using a different shipping address from your billing address ?
I did for the Butters, didn't have any issues from them. UPS on the other hand can't read and put the box on the wrong doorstep. :smh: It was a good thing I figured it out and grabbed it.

Got some bitter folks on NT? Maybe I wasn't explaining it more before the trolls start pouring their opinions in. I usually wear 11-11.5 possibly even 12. Perfect fit doesn't mean it's the right fit since this is the FIRST 10.5 I've worn. 11 gives me more breathing room. I've actually only tried it on one foot since I'm looking to trade before I start to really break them in if I'm going to keep it. 10.5 might be a perfect fit but doesn't mean there's breathing room compared to an 11 I usually wear.
If you're picking shoes between 10.5-12 then your foot must be a transformer bruh.

Back
Top Bottom