Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My friend is literally beating himself up for copping on YS and paying the shipping, especially with the splash screen completely gone now on ADC. He's refusing to go out for lunch and spend any money today to recoup/cancel his "LOST" apparently LOL.

He seriously lost what, $4 ?

YS + $20 shipping vs ADC + tax (mine was ~$16 in tax)

Yup. These were what would make 500s great they said. Shoe is hideous. Adidas is testing the waters and it doesn't look like it's going well. They better make a ton of zebras to recoup this loss.

There won’t be any loss, shoe is still gonna sell out just not as fast as others have.

Unless they hit outlets adidas will see this release as a success.

29E66E61-A105-4451-8008-D56DF2061284.jpeg

First 500 I've got, had to get a half size up from my normal size anyone know if it'll be too big or should I be alright. Usually a 10.5 had to get an 11. Congrats to everyone who copped

On to the Sesame’s for me...Kiwi 700’s and Salt 500’s after that then I’m honestly good on Yeezy’s for a while I think...

At least until an Black based 350 drops again...YM was saying the V3 is coming next year during their little IG live Q&A thing...

Yeah but if these hit sales racks what do you think the next yeezy will do? There's no significance behind these shoes except the hype. It's not a jordan. Adidas is basically giving away all their other shoes. Won't be long til the hype on these are another memory.

Yeah but if these hit sales racks what do you think the next yeezy will do? There's no significance behind these shoes except the hype. It's not a jordan. Adidas is basically giving away all their other shoes. Won't be long til the hype on these are another memory.

Good...

Drops like the one today are how releases should go...

I just say enjoy it while it lasts becaus Adidas will course correct...Seems like this years drops are dedicated to the larger production thing but mark my words, next year they’ll make a return to limited production runs...At least on certain models / colorways...

Think I’m going to hold off ya’ll...Going to throw an offer out on StockX that’s under retail to see if anybody bites...Happened in the days after the SM’s and Blush’s dropped so why not...

This is how I got my blushes under retail. Had free shipping so it worked out great.

Undercut szn ridiculous right now on stockx. Gonna leave my Blushes ask at $300 for at least a year. Love mines.

Good...

Drops like the one today are how releases should go...

I just say enjoy it while it lasts becaus Adidas will course correct...Seems like this years drops are dedicated to the larger production thing but mark my words, next year they’ll make a return to limited production runs...At least on certain models / colorways...
or they could make some less hideous shoes. These things look like straight Dookie. I'd be embarrassed to wear any 500.

Back
Top Bottom