Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
basically this. dudes out here staring at men's meat and feet instead of lifting

As people in to sneakers most of us look at peoples feet

Most of us also have more than enough pairs of kicks not to wear Yeezy's to the gym

IMO it reeks of low self esteem and you're trying to compensate for the lack of something else

As people in to sneakers most of us look at peoples feet

Most of us also have more than enough pairs of kicks not to wear Yeezy's to the gym

IMO it reeks of low self esteem and you're trying to compensate for the lack of something else
Again. while we here lifting, u watching us lift.

Most of my kicks are what you would call "heat".

I'd tell u what u reek of but you'd probably cry #metoo on me.

have several seats

Again. while we here lifting, u watching us lift.

Most of my kicks are what you would call "heat".

I'd tell u what u reek of but you'd probably cry #metoo on me.

have several seats

Most of my kicks are what you would call "heat" :lol: Are you going to keep typing to prove my point?

I watch people lift. That's what people do between reps. What do you do, spray crep on your Yeezy's so sweat doesn't get on them?

Mr I wear Yeezy's to the gym for attention, but don't look at them.

So you're telling me to have several seats, but are talking about #metoo :lol: You don't see the contradiction? Hilarious b

Chill Young Thug

There was this one kid who would wear Hu's and 350's but could barely bench 100lbs. I found it pretty hilarious.

Wow you're very judgmental. Laughing at a kid because he's wearing nice kicks but can't lift much?
And people who wear nice kicks to the gym lack self-esteem now? Where dey do dat at?

When I hit a new PR I like to do it in Fragment 1s, when I rep I like to do it in my Yeezy V2 coppers, but when I flex... oh but when I flex I like to do it in my nike romaleos.

I just workout in my Ultraboosts, airmaxes, or Kobes depending on what I'm doing.

I tend to go with low tops because they don't restrict as much movement as high tops, IMO.

TBH, I know a lot of people that wear low-top chucks when they're doing squats and deadlifts.

Whats wrong with 350’s to the gym?

Unless youre squatting, deadlifting or any type of Olympic movement or running then they are fine.

UB’s are comfy but after a while feel too squishy. V2’s probably the most comfy boost model but people talk as if anything else is making their feet ache.

You dudes are crazy as hell for wearing Yeezys at the gym :lol:

I wore my 350’s at Summer League yesterday for like 7 hours and my feet were in pain afterwards

500s aren’t that bad, but they were never going to sell out like other models. It’s what was meant to happen anyway, remember anyone that wants Yeezys will get Yeezys.....

Wore them today, they actually work out better for all day wearing than boost for me

A3436252-98FE-4640-87A5-E08E41748885.jpeg

500s aren’t that bad, but they were never going to sell out like other models. It’s what was meant to happen anyway, remember anyone that wants Yeezys will get Yeezys.....

Wore them today, they actually work out better for all day wearing than boost for me

A3436252-98FE-4640-87A5-E08E41748885.jpeg
Looking real nice on feet, can't wait for mine!

350V2 fit like **** if you have wide feet IMO. There's plenty of amazing boost options that actually fit my foot, Retro Boost is one of the comfiest models...wore my Y3 into the ground.

500's shipped from Adidas, hoping they fit me better than V2 lol.

There are quite a few people out there with the mentality that shoes are shoes, so they will wear all their heat to the gym. Good on them. They are just shoes.

That said, I have way too many shoes that are specific to what I do. I have a bunch of Metcon 3's that I wear for the gym, and also have specific lifting shoes for squat days.

I got my YS shipping email for 2 orders, one of which should have been canceled due to my CC fraud alert. WTF? How can the order be honored if my CC blocked it and told me to re-order. I submitted another order with Paypal this time and now I have 2 orders? Does that mean YS re-ran the card a 2nd time without my consent?

I too have worn 350s to the gym, as well as other high priced shoes. 350s provides good sturdy support for me when i run. When i do squats, i like a flat sole shoe like my Jordan 1s.

Also, it’s judgement to rag on someone because they can barely bench 100 lbs. everyone has to start somewhere.

I too have worn 350s to the gym, as well as other high priced shoes. 350s provides good sturdy support for me when i run. When i do squats, i like a flat sole shoe like my Jordan 1s.

Also, it’s judgement to rag on someone because they can barely bench 100 lbs. everyone has to start somewhere.

For non-cardio gym activities, I like the Jordan 3.

Some ppl are still waiting for YS to ship right? Havent gotten an email yet

When I hit a new PR I like to do it in Fragment 1s, when I rep I like to do it in my Yeezy V2 coppers, but when I flex... oh but when I flex I like to do it in my nike romaleos.

the volt pair for maximum stuntage :smokin

I have a hard time believing this, but everyone’s opinions are different. Exactly what other Boost shoes did you try? And how long were you “trying” these shoes for?

The 350 V2 is definitely up there in terms of comfort, but in terms of all day every day comfort, the UltraBoost, Pureboost, and 93/17 take the cake over the V2.

That’s my opinion of course, but I think most could agree with the statement.
Pure boost. Horrible. Tried some of the $200 model runners and the fit didn't seem right. 350s slide on and feel great all day. I use em for the elyptical because I've had an Achilles injury and just about every other shoe hurts that heel for long periods on my feet. Yes I wear my 350s to the gym and no it's not to stunt. I go after 1am and nobody is there lol. I'd love to find a cheaper pair of shoes but I'm sticking with what works for me.

Back
Top Bottom