Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I tried disputing. They send my bank--Citibank--that same email. So they deny my claim. RE:YS.

Oh crap thats awful. I'm sorry to hear that man. I don't even know the next logical step but I really hope you get your money back. YS seems like a disaster of an organization.

The GOAT is the dude who bought the Cream Chalk Ultra Boost (was in the UB thread) and got two right shoes and was contemplating wearing them lmfao.
No the GOAT was the dude who bought UB 1.0 cream insoles and wanted to make custom creams out of triple white using those insoles.

WTF! Fatty went from someone who’s style you’d want to emulate to someone you use as an example of what not to wear.
This photoshop from a few years back isn't far off anymore.
Fat-Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West.jpg

I don't know if he's an NT'er, but the GOAT is the teenager who used a bot on YeezySupply, and ended up purchasing a $300 bra instead of shoes. He then proceeds to go on Twitter to beg YS for a refund, talking about $300 is his life savings. :lol:

I don't know if he's an NT'er, but the GOAT is the teenager who used a bot on YeezySupply, and ended up purchasing a $300 bra instead of shoes. He then proceeds to go on Twitter to beg YS for a refund, talking about $300 is his life savings. :lol:

Didn't another NTer mistakenly check out the clear boots too? With his mom's cc

Back
Top Bottom