Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
the 500s look exactly like the pradas everyone was wearing during the 00s , kanye is so good at stealing idead and making them better

That spot Old School been talked about in Yeezy thread a few times before, well known fakes. They've been raided before & protested & sued so many times, at this point I'm not sure what it'd take to actually shut them down. As of around 4pm today they were still open.

If they done with V2’s minus the Peanut Butters that’s coming I hope they go crazy with 700’s :nerd:

But if they go with Rats I’d gladly pass and just double back on V1’s and V2’s :rolleyes

The 500’s are cool but I just can’t see myself splashing for that meh silhouette they look too orthopedic IMO :lol:

Those ain’t the last V2 lol. Don’t know why people don’t understand the fact the V2 will probably continue for a while

http://www.foxla.com/news/local-new...of-selling-counterfeit-brand-name-merchandise

:lol: Anybody shop here before? It's right by Supreme LA.

Reminds me of certain sneaker shops that seem to always have "early plugs" and "samples" for sale. Ya'll know which ones I'm talking about :emoji_eyes:

I can admit in 2016 I stumbled into the store visiting LA, and they got me for a BAPE tee that I was shocked was in stock. My old lady kept questioning the Rihanna Fenty’s in there, but I wasn’t entertaining the idea.

Rats been garbage and will remain so. No turn needed with that terrible *** design.

Will cop and beat someone over the head for resell pricing only.

giphy.gif

Everyone that thinks they’ll “cop” so they can “beat” people with resell are jokers.

Let’s see if you are even able to get them first....

not actual numbers but they are limited to boutiques only + adidas + yeezysupply. footsites won't be getting them.
They trying to take out footsites or something? With how things are going with other models you'll think they never got all of the 750s

They trying to take out footsites or something? With how things are going with other models you'll think they never got all of the 750s
i guess lol. from my understanding, there's 4 different adidas yeezy models now in production, and only 1 of them footsites get:

the yeezy boost 350 v2, which is - i dont want to say the "GR" yeezy because it's not - but its typically the most available yeezy model and the one that footsites get.
the yeezy powerphase, which is pretty limited. footsites dont get them but many other sneaker shops do.
the yeezy desert rat 500, which (so far) is more limited than powerphases and some of the sneaker shops that carry powerphases won't get them (not the blush colorway, anyway).
the yeezy wave runner 700, which the og re-release is supposed to be frozen yellow v2 numbers (very limited) but future numbers are unknown.

from what ive heard, all the planned 500s are limited and probably won't be released at footlocker/footaction/etc. and the og 700 is the only colorway so far that has a rough intro retail date.

Back
Top Bottom