Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
based on what I've heard from people on campus, these constant color changes is pretty spot on.

YM out here with the guesses. He'll say 3 more replacements by may and then say they decided to go with one of the replacements 3 weeks before the release

cornball cheezy mafia approach to release leaks...."if i throw enough poop at the wall, some of it is bound to stick"

wake me when something is confirmed

Bruh these all look the same lol

Like seriously though it seems like they’re just playing around on photoshop at this point :ohwell:

Seems very lazy with little to no effort was put into these supposed recent colorways :smh:

The less is more look is cool to a degree but it seems as if they’re just flipping contrast :rolleyes

I think the Bred style of a colorway would be dope if they’re gonna go the simple route :smile:

Flat colorways with different color heel tab stitching and SPLY-350’s :pimp:

"Butter" is a color they've used for some clothes in previous yeezy seasons so it could be legit, but YM is definitely idiotic.

that butter colorway is so wack... all white colorways are so lame especially on a mesh sneaker

dont ****in @ me

I've said it before but I'm glad we're getting some more monochromatic V2s. And I definitely don't understand the complaints about "plain" colorways. There's literally only been one monochromatic V2. Butter or Peanut Butter, in for either one really.

Back
Top Bottom