• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
250B1216-A359-40AC-9317-9017B3D15EA7.gif

58615-The-20-Best-Gifs-Of-The-Nba-Season.gif

guys it this weird.

sold a pair of beluga 2.0s on stockx last night (never got a sale confirmation email) but got an email saying "an issue on your recent transaction due to suspicious activity with the buyer." so it was canceled and relisted for me. however i never saw them relisted yet i go back into my account 10minutes later and it shows sold with a shipping label. i emailed them and they said after they relisted it "sold to a new buyer and created a new active sale" yet i still hav eno confirmation email on the sale lol

is it common to not get a confirmation email for the sale but have it sold on your profile with a shipping label? kinda sus to me halp lol

guys it this weird.

sold a pair of beluga 2.0s on stockx last night (never got a sale confirmation email) but got an email saying "an issue on your recent transaction due to suspicious activity with the buyer." so it was canceled and relisted for me. however i never saw them relisted yet i go back into my account 10minutes later and it shows sold with a shipping label. i emailed them and they said after they relisted it "sold to a new buyer and created a new active sale" yet i still hav eno confirmation email on the sale lol

is it common to not get a confirmation email for the sale but have it sold on your profile with a shipping label? kinda sus to me halp lol
Naw you should be good, the new shipping label you received is from the new transaction. Had a somewhat similar situation occur. Sold an item and the app glitched and said I still had it for sale, but it got cleared up and a shipping label was provided to me. You should be fine.

guys it this weird.

Happens once in a blue moon, I wouldn’t worry about it

v2s and v1s, to a certain extent, really aren't going to age well as far as style, imo.

The V2’s will always look good, not seeing where you’re going with that.

The V1’s on the other hand look weird as hell now. And all of them look bootleg at this point.

even if the bad aging, I'll take any V1 over any V2 any day
id only take MR. i'd take a ton of V1 and prob cop stuff i missed on.

what adidas need to do is take da magic of the v1 and merge it w da comfort of da v2

Back
Top Bottom