• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
image.jpg

People must really need money bad after the holidays to let those go for that low. I don't think I've sold a 350 for less than $1000. Usually I just hold on to them until they reach that price

Never liked V1s. Way too unstructured and slipper-like for my tastes. And let's be real about V1 hype: release them in V2 numbers and see how beloved they remain.

You can say that about any yeezy in terms of value. People will fall out of love with V2’s if they released them I huge numbers over and over.

You can say that about any yeezy in terms of value. People will fall out of love with V2’s if they released them I huge numbers over and over.

Of course. That's my point. Some folks view V1s like they were so great in and of themselves. They weren't. I hated all of them and if they would have made more, more people would have an honest opinion of them. V2s >>>>>>> V1s.

Moonrocks are the best V1’s for that fact that the colorway is so tonal and unique. TD’s are up there too because they are mostly white with hints of black and red. That’s a similar cw to the zebras which is why they are among the top V2’s.

I have size 9 turtle doves
Hella beat
Worn them since release to many concerts
InSole doesn’t even have typography on it worn so much , cracks on paint & the sole wears quick.
This shoe is dangerous to walk on wet concrete 90% of the time .

Regardless , one of the goat shoes

Never liked V1s. Way too unstructured and slipper-like for my tastes. And let's be real about V1 hype: release them in V2 numbers and see how beloved they remain.

The tubular shadows made me look at them differently

Back
Top Bottom