• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Word.

I was watching Pawn Stars this morning and one of the experts on their said something that rang true, he advised the store not to buy something that was almost definitely the real item, due to ‘collector confidence’ being so low due to the amount of fakes on the market.

And someone said something here about the ease of finding wave runner fakes compared to legit pairs currently.

Rang so true.

Main reason I haven’t got a pair.

Unless I can buy direct from the source 1, I can’t trust it to be legit and 2, like a lot of yeezies, unless I know the wearer I generally assume they’re fakes.

Just to provide a glimmer of hope, this is all just his perspective and in my world, completely false. Legit checking is very possible and not as hard as ppl make it out to be. Y’all use GOAT, have all the answers, yet for sake of “overthinking”, you overlook certain details that don’t change pair to pair. I digress though, because there’s more people who can’t do it than who can.

forgot to post, broke out the zebras last night for a hockey game :pimp:

Took a pic for NT. Girl wearing be 2.0

DD719660-09ED-4EF9-A8B2-7BC1300D3CF3.jpeg

Just to provide a glimmer of hope, this is all just his perspective and in my world, completely false. Legit checking is very possible and not as hard as ppl make it out to be. Y’all use GOAT, have all the answers, yet for sake of “overthinking”, you overlook certain details that don’t change pair to pair. I digress though, because there’s more people who can’t do it than who can.
You, like many of your countrymen forget that you make up only 4% of the worlds population.

We don’t all use GOAT, or StockX, in the Southern Hemisphere for instance, with all the fake stores/sellers in China leaking stock out all over the place, and the millions of Chinese tourists and residents around, Yeezy legitness confidence is low.

If it’s high where you are then well done.

But you’re one place in a world of many more places.

Not sure what thread to post this question in, but has anyone here ever tried ordering something on Foot Locker/Champs/Footaction with their $10/$15/$20 VIP coupon and then returning it to a store for a gift card? Is there any easier way to turn those VIP coupons into a gift card? Tired of using my VIP coupons for cheap socks and tees.

Back
Top Bottom