Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Asked in the LC thread and was told the pull tab pull tab might have a V cut instead of a half oval, but that it could just be the picture. And that UPC looks too spaced out. Can I get more opinions? This thread is much more lively haha.

Do these check out ok? Thanks in advance!
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

HAS ANYONE DEALT WITH YEEZY SUPPLY IN REGARDS TO A MISSING ORDER?

I am still awaiting my Beluga 2.0 from the original release on 11/25. I received a tracking number on the 28th (or 29th) that still says "ready for UPS". I opened a UPS investigation on it and nothing has resulted from it.

TODAY I received a new email from Yeezy Supply, same order number but a different tracking number now. This new tracking number doesn't have any information associated with it. I don't know what to do at this point (yes I know I can chargeback but I want my shoes or compensation).

ALSO, DOES ANYONE HAVE THE ADDRESS TO FULFILLMENT INC IN CALABASAS, CA? (NOT CARSON, CA).... IM CLOSE TO SENDING SOMEONE TO PICK THEM UP FROM THE SHIPPING FACILITY

WHY ARE WE USING ALL CAPS THO?
because im furious that Yeezy Supply has the nerve to take $240 for the last 2 months and neglect to reply to my emails and neglects to figure out a solution with UPS.

How else are you supposed to portray rage and fury through text?

HAS ANYONE DEALT WITH YEEZY SUPPLY IN REGARDS TO A MISSING ORDER?

I am still awaiting my Beluga 2.0 from the original release on 11/25. I received a tracking number on the 28th (or 29th) that still says "ready for UPS". I opened a UPS investigation on it and nothing has resulted from it.

TODAY I received a new email from Yeezy Supply, same order number but a different tracking number now. This new tracking number doesn't have any information associated with it. I don't know what to do at this point (yes I know I can chargeback but I want my shoes or compensation).

You got a new tracking, give it at least 24 hrs.

If that doesnt work, just call your CC man and be done with it man, much bigger things in life to ruminate over..

You got a new tracking, give it at least 24 hrs.

If that doesnt work, just call your CC man and be done with it man, much bigger things in life to ruminate over..

I refuse to let ANY company keep my money and not give me compensation for it. It takes no effort to let an investigation continue in the background while I do my own thing. I'm getting what's rightfully owed to me, whether it's a guaranteed shoe on the next drop or my original order. I'm ready to go to the Carson, CA location and throw some fu ck ing hands until they locate my sht

I refuse to let ANY company keep my money and not give me compensation for it. It takes no effort to let an investigation continue in the background while I do my own thing. I'm getting what's rightfully owed to me, whether it's a guaranteed shoe on the next drop or my original order. I'm ready to go to the Carson, CA location and throw some fu ck ing hands until they locate my sht
Lmao tell that to the 700 preorder guys who are still waiting for their shoes after preordering in august.

In that case it’s not UPS’s fault though. It’s YS who haven’t even shipped them yet.
of course it's not UPSs fault. I never stated it was UPS' fault, but you still have to go through an investigation to locate the package whether it's in UPS' hands or YS' hands... Fulfillment, Inc is the company that YS hires to package and ship their inventory.

Come on $240 is light that's a hand in blackjack you're complaining about. Not that serious to squabble this much over

Back
Top Bottom