Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m dead with how hilarious it is how people have suddenly changed their minds about these shoes. It’s the same in the US as in EU. 98% of the people were seriously hating on this shoe and were calling them bricks and what not. Now everyone suddenly ”loves” them and want them. LMAO.
what's new? resell prices play a factor in what "looks" good nowadays.

Just a friendly reminder:

Please, no buying, selling, trading, oop posts, spam, or hoax posting (i.e., “GO! Just dropped on Nike,”) as you may be suspended or possibly banned from the thread and/or site.

Best of luck to everyone :nthat:

Back in for another day on #TeamSplash. My dad shoe game is going to be strong if I hit on these. Finally pulled the trigger on 990s last week.

I'll be the first to admit I flip flopped hard and its probably entirely because of the hype, i want them bad now. Initially I was saying $300 wasnt worth it but now I want multiples

I'm also glad I did though because they led me to have a greater appreciation of runners in general.

I think there were lots of us who ordered who paused a little before we bought. I know I took a few minutes to decide.

Lol people were so freaked out about the 700s that YS had to offer that cancel opportunity :rofl:

Yep, here's my email. I was, umm, confused:

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 6.25.59 PM.png

I originally had 2 pairs on the pre-order. I thought they were trash:lol: and just took them out of cart. Now I want a pair or 3 :lol: Guess I will see you in the morning while I am trying to cook with a hangover.

^
Vick jersey worn with any shoe lol. NT Classic moments

I’m dead with how hilarious it is how people have suddenly changed their minds about these shoes. It’s the same in the US as in EU. 98% of the people were seriously hating on this shoe and were calling them bricks and what not. Now everyone suddenly ”loves” them and want them. LMAO.

Sheep will always be sheep

bwood056 bwood056
What do you like about the waves

Not throwing shade, just genuinely interested in your opinion on them since you’ve been a fan since the beginning. Plus I want to get some discussion about the actual shoe in here rather than resale or bandwagon discussion

I love the look of them, and the all over colors. (Neon laces/Orange accents) Its different.

Although they are bulky and different than your regular sneaker, it's not a big adjustment. I've gotten more compliments on my 700's than any other sneaker i've worn.

Back
Top Bottom