Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Welp at least I got a pair of Blush' - can't be mad, already had the 700's in hand - pass for me.

So when I got through, I kept getting looped back to the payment screen over and over when submitting the order, I was trying to pay with PayPal and I just kept hammering the Order button but just looped back. I never made it to any screen after that and the site failed and went blank. However.........I got an email saying I scored a pair with the order number even tho I never saw if I really got the shoes on the site etc. Does this mean im usually good?

if you got an email confirmation, you're gold

YS still has the product up. Wouldn't go back to bed until they take that down since it probably means another wave of restock is gonna be incoming.
I dont think many people want to stare at their computers all day, but who knows theres probably people out there.

Bought a stupid size 6 on YS :smh:

Was able to checkout manually, once on ADC...hit processing payment and got an error, BUT got email conf. from ADC for an 8.5

I really need a 9, so up for trading a 6 or 8.5 for it. hmu

So I got an error after hitting complete order. I get an ADC confirmation email + paypal email...but the card linked to my paypal shows no charge. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom