Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
ADC is really really ridiculous. Its already a pain in the *** waiting to get through splash. IF you finally get through, you have to worry about adding to cart. By some miracle you manage to finally get the +1 blue bag and head to check out, you get a payment loop. If Yeezysupply can offer smooth transactions, why can't a multi billion dollar company do the same?

I couldn't get ADC to accept any of my cards for that 9.5 I had. Talk about Blue balls

i'll be the lone advocate

voice your concerns here...
[email protected]

i have

took a major L .. YS got through but out of stock.. this happened twice.. ADC splashed , carted , checked out with PayPal.. logged in to PayPal and then redirected to the adc site only to have my cart jacked smh

Took a massive L.

YS wheel of cue went around and around. Then all near sizes to my 11 were gone.

Gave it another 5 mins before cracking it and went to bed.

Gonna be interesting to see how the quality will be compared to our pairs from the og YS release.

if you go for blk PP on Sat it is safe to say you will have 3 pending orders with YS if you copped blush and wave runners. Thats crazy and a logistical nightmare for YS

if you go for blk PP on Sat it is safe to say you will have 3 pending orders with YS if you copped blush and wave runners. Thats crazy and a logistical nightmare for YS

look at bred v2s for YS...Took them almost 2/3 weeks ..

Since the 700's aren't on the homepage anymore, I'm assuming it's sold out now (showing Kim K pics).

During the first drop, I was able to check out 3 pairs. Then after a few restocks, I checked out a 4th. (all manual btw).

The 4th pair was cancelled within 30 minutes. Later on, (before the last restock), they cancelled my 3rd pair due to being "fraudulent."

My first two orders have different address and info so I'm hoping those are safe.

The other orders had different info, but same addresses as the first orders (just changed up a bit) and those got cancelled.

Seems like YS is catching on about the 'address jig' because I was finessing before with doubles to the same address.

Luckily, the first two orders are .5 sizes from each other so I can try them on to see what fits best.

P.S. Adidas was straight up trash. I passed splash, but could not cart nothing! smh

All the all-nighters feeling like this right now
1.PNG
Bro I just woke up from my nap lol. Glad I was able to secure my 12 with those links the homie threw out there. Sucks the lurkers took a bunch of pairs from dudes in here though. If anyone makes a private NT discord, dm me :wink:

Back
Top Bottom