Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So these won’t be hard to get on yeezy supply or adidas tomorrow ? Prob try and get my girl a pair

I'm trying to get another pair since I went v2 sizing and might have to go TTS. My pre-order pair is shipped though so hopefully they don't cancel.

Just received an email notification on my Feb pre-order from YeezySupply on my size 10.5.

I know there is no particular order they are shipping these out or even just printing a ton of labels, but I know people still ask and like to know.

People going to start getting REAL salty when Saturday morning's YS orders start shipping before their February pre-orders. A sick part of me is excited to watch the fallout.

These definitely aren't going to resell for much thank goodness (I just need one pair to rock). I mean look at the 700's they had mad hype and they aren't fetching much. 500's have WAY LESS hype and it sounds like there are going to be a ton.

People going to start getting REAL salty when Saturday morning's YS orders start shipping before their February pre-orders. A sick part of me is excited to watch the fallout.
This is gonna be me. My YS stuff never ships quickly. My preorder will ship after all the regular orders.

I’m keeping mine for personal but it still sucks to have waited this long and still not get them before the ww release

Last edited:
still no shipping for my 500 pre order as well...whats another couple weeks of waiting i guess

Anyone that is scheduled to get their 500s today please post sizing information to help us out

salt? maybe from da broke bois when it sets in dey only eatin off dolla menu and not da extra value combos

I'm seeing so many people mad at adidas cause yeezys not going for crazy prices any more lol

Me

But I’m not trippin to much. I flipped my first couple pairs back in feb when I was in LA for ASG a weekend. Profit was litty.

Then I preordered two more to keep

Back
Top Bottom