Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
FWIW, just got the email for my YS Blush pre-order (size 9). My Adidas pair from Saturday arrives tomorrow (that 2 day shipping doe...).

Hoping everybody waiting get their email soon!

Not to rain on anyone’s parade but does the pre order seem like it was wort all this hassle just to get them after addidas orders or does the bundled clothing make up for it?
Worth it because you don't know how the official release will end up like. 700s for example didn't release in boutiques so slimmer chance, YS didn't load up a sz 13 so you're boned if that's your size, and if you missed YS sz 10 and 10.5, ADC didn't load those sizes.

Wait! My ADC order shipped but they haven't charged my Paypal yet. Is this normal? Usually they take that off top right?

Not to rain on anyone’s parade but does the pre order seem like it was wort all this hassle just to get them after addidas orders or does the bundled clothing make up for it?
Your talking about 2 different things. The 500s bundle pre-order was the Moon yellow colorway which hasnt released on ADC. But yes pre-order 500 Blush was worth it because its always good to know your pair is secured.

Hopefully my 12 is right behind...

Edit: Just got shipping email.
Finally got my second size 12 pre-order. My other one is on it's way for Thursday. This one probably won't get here until next week, but I am just glad both finally shipped.

But yes pre-order 500 Blush was worth it because its always good to know your pair is secured.

Nah... it's YS you're talking about. It ain't secured until it arrives at your door :lol:
There's still a bunch of people in this thread who hasn't gotten any shipping information yet for their 500 blush pre-order from February.

2F302A3A-55B0-4D17-A17D-9344C1945D9C.jpeg
What the hell are they shipping me, an actual brick?

Purps look cool if they're real. 500s look even better with more than one color. Finally got a shipping label made for my pre order too!

Is anybody getting shipping confirmations from SNS?? Mine still say pending.. why penf for a whole day? Lol

Nah... it's YS you're talking about. It ain't secured until it arrives at your door :lol:
There's still a bunch of people in this thread who hasn't gotten any shipping information yet for their 500 blush pre-order from February.
Touche

Back
Top Bottom