Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
C2B1FBFA-4841-4F89-99ED-BE2C07232C3A.jpeg

Still ugly...

Just opened up my pair of Blush 500s from YS. I definitely think they look better in person than they do online. Also they have more of a sand color to them than the white color I see online.

not that worth it when you consider the trouble of getting a pair of Yeezys.
BUT, if you can grab em easily or through a plug, then it's whatever. I personally wouldn't bother with the
hassle if the return is not high. WASTE OF TIME. Certain shoes people need to learn to leave alone.
People selling these are the same people trying TO RESELL KITH.

How's the sizing on the 500 and 700? Looking to pick up my first pair of yeezys on resale market
700 = TTS, good for wide feet and has lots of room in the toe box, shouldn't need to size up
500 = TTS, fits exactly like an AM98: very wide in back, normal down the side, a bit compressed up front but if you'd go .5 up cause of the toebox, you'd end up having issues with the middle and back

Other similarities the 500 has to the AM98, they both also have a lot of padding at the heel and puffy tongues

edit: I have a wide foot, need to size up in V2, Ultra Boost, and VaporMax

Just got my YS preorder pair in. Still baffles me that release day pairs came before preorders lol

Next time don’t preorder a shoe you never liked

Thought I would like and I didn’t, so what? *****

Did you make 20 bucks?

Zero, ooped to someone on my FB group. Even asked on here if anyone wanted a 9.5

Someone else a few pages back mentioned their size 9 preorder was cancelled and I quoted him asking if he wanted a 9.5 and got no reply.

So the 500s are universally disliked, it's ugly, resell isn't lit...... What happened to just liking the shoes. I happen to like them like many others. If 2018 is the year of people liking non-hyped sneakers then I'm all for it. I bet if the next colorways are limited, resell is lit.... The same people that said it was ugly, universally disliked, unfriended dudes on social media because they liked the 500s..... will come back and say it's the dopest shoe out.
IMG_4755.jpg

Back
Top Bottom