Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Good On 3 Size 10's As Of Right Now Locally But Still Looking To Lock Down My Lady's Size 7 After The Local Plug Hit Me Today Saying They Only Got One Pair In That Size :smh:

Hoping YS Or ADC Has Decent Stock In That Size

So general consensus is resale will be low to non-existent? Hope so, I never mess with apps and raffles so hoping I can just grab one for a decent price next week.
If prices are low $300s already

Yes resell is non existent for these imo by the time they drop on adc and ys

The one FNL that my wife submitted 5 tickets to... They called her 3 consecutive times in a row that she won.

On the third call he goes wait a minute I just talked to you already, you're disqualified. She said why am I disqualified for your guys' **** up. He put her on hold, came back and was like...well just come get one of the pairs between 9-12 then :lol:

The one FNL that my wife submitted 5 tickets to... They called her 3 consecutive times in a row that she won.

On the third call he goes wait a minute I just talked to you already, you're disqualified. She said why am I disqualified for your guys' **** up. He put her on hold, came back and was like...well just come get one of the pairs between 9-12 then :lol:

Wow... this just goes to show you how over abundant this Yeezy is. I've read the production numbers and heard the rumor mill; but it doesn't change the market or where the market is heading. There will be a heavy influx of sellers lowballing one another on StockX in the upcoming days and I predict this shoe will be selling for $230-240 by Tuesday.

Now, all that said, I still plan to buy a pair myself... hopefully for retail so I can have the gratification of paying retail- but I don't mind paying for my next pair on stockx because my next order has free shipping anyway, which essentially covers the tax of a retail unit. It's apples to apples for me.

But what I am anxious to see is the value of these in 3-4 months. I anticipate them to rise > $300 with a small dip in Creams and maybe even blue tints. But I guess if we see the Cream's rereleased next month, the Creams will be trending $230-$240 here forward too.

3F754C0C-4370-40CA-A936-95CE8EF48E64.png

Wow... this just goes to show you how over abundant this Yeezy is. I've read the production numbers and heard the rumor mill; but it doesn't change the market or where the market is heading. There will be a heavy influx of sellers lowballing one another on StockX in the upcoming days and I predict this shoe will be selling for $230-240 by Tuesday.

Now, all that said, I still plan to buy a pair myself... hopefully for retail so I can have the gratification of paying retail- but I don't mind paying for my next pair on stockx because my next order has free shipping anyway, which essentially covers the tax of a retail unit. It's apples to apples for me.

But what I am anxious to see is the value of these in 3-4 months. I anticipate them to rise > $300 with a small dip in Creams and maybe even blue tints. But I guess if we see the Cream's rereleased next month, the Creams will be trending $230-$240 here forward too.
That's why these dudes are gonna resell pairs they got instore ASAP. People need to lay off stockx til the lowballers come thru.

Won an online raffle but it costs $280 USD shipped to US from AU. No thanks... Forgot to look what it would cost. Someone else will take the win.

Won an online raffle but it costs $280 USD shipped to US from AU. No thanks... Forgot to look what it would cost. Someone else will take the win.

Yeah I didn't even bother with raffles like END that bumped the price.

Usually I try to get 3 pairs of each Yeezy, sell 2, and it comes out w/ me making some money or breaking even at worst.

On this one, I may just grab 1 pair -- or maybe 2 pairs and keep the other on ice for whenever the other one dies.

Last edited:
Yeah I didn't even bother with raffles like END that bumped the price.

Usually I try to get 3 pairs of each Yeezy, sell 2, and it comes out w/ me making some money or breaking even at worst.

On this one, I may just grab 1 pair -- or maybe 2 pairs and keep the other on ice for whenever the other one dies.
I’m probably just copping one and beating into the ****ing ground this whole summer

Meh idk bro

Not the way stock x and goat looking right now

I think we'll quickly know just how limited these are. The speculative nature of StockX/goat has always lent itself to giving rumor-mongers lots of power. My plan is to go hard early. If I hit 2 quickly, I'll cut it off there. If, OTOH, I find myself struggling to get a 2nd pair, dam right I'll be working hard to get as many pairs as I can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom