Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
These will be able to be had for a little over retail after everyone gets theirs next week. Look at how low the prices already are on StockX.

So if you don't hit for retail, just wait a little.
they are low because people are trying to hit for retail
once they dont hit the prices will rise

I grabbed a few pairs of beluga 2.0 for $300, while they were still considered “overproduced bricks” bc I considered it the best/most wearable knit pattern, and now they’re $440+ and rising.

I really don’t care about resell prices with this shoe because, for once, I won’t have to pay those resell prices for a yeezy. It’s crazy to me to see how many NTers are now willing to “oop” or pass on these Yeezy 350s-never thought i’d see the day...I guess the hypebeast resellers moved onto the OFF-WHITES.

:nthat::pimp:8)

Success and congrats to all the ones that got through and got their desired sizes! Now wondering if there will be cancels for multiples or would they honour more than 1 pair of the same size.

I grabbed a few pairs of beluga 2.0 for $300, while they were still considered “overproduced bricks” bc I considered it the best/most wearable knit pattern, and now they’re $440+ and rising.

I really don’t care about resell prices with this shoe because, for once, I won’t have to pay those resell prices for a yeezy. It’s crazy to me to see how many NTers are now willing to “oop” or pass on these Yeezy 350s-never thought i’d see the day...I guess the hypebeast resellers moved onto the OFF-WHITES.

Quotations and zip-ties are wavy bro :lol:

Was gonna try for a 12.5 on ADC, but I know if I try for it I'll miss it and then by the time I go to grab a 12 that'll be gone too lol.

Good time to be around if your a fan of boost in general...Hype fell off a good amount over the past year...Add to that the fact that Adidas is going hard on the production amounts for their shoes and you get drops like the Butters...

Just hope Adidas doesn’t get cold feet and start cutting production back down...

I know a lot of people don't like splashing but I kind of enjoy it, not sure why. Maybe it feels nostalgic, or almost like winning the lottery when you get through? Either way, ADC is a more enjoyable experience to me compared to YS, especially since YS has not delivered shoes out to me before.

Dg8bHZBU0AUAMiL.jpg:large

Total noob question so sorry, but can I buy two pair from ADC with the same card in different orders? I'm trying to secure my brother's pair but I wouldn't mind having them too if I can also get through splash.

Thanks and good luck all

Back
Top Bottom