Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got mine in. I like them.
7328FC58-1F50-4D86-897A-69DDEFFC35B2.jpeg

Those UB 500’s look so god damn good, can’t wait for Saturday.

And anyone wondering about comfort level for the 500s, I can tell you they are the comfiest yeezys I’ve ever worn. Comfort isn’t just cushion- they are comfortable with the way they support your overall foot.

I'm undecided on the 500s. Hate how they look in the Blush and SMY but the All Black pair doesn't look that bad.

this. not really a fan of the 500, but the UB doesn't look terrible, and I do need some all black shoes. will be a game time decision...

any idea what stock numbers will be like for this release?

If those restock rumors end up being true, I wonder what's Adidas' mindset restocking those certain pair of 350 v2s. Why no restock of the Belugas, Red/Green/Copper, Oreos? Why the Creams, Zebras (3rd restock WTF), and Peebras?

Passing on the black pair actually but i’ll probably grab later. Apparently there’s a F&F Shadow Black pair, just a tad darker than the pair releasing this week but I wouldn’t mind having those instead

Def in for the Zebra & Wave Runner restocks. Thankfully i didn’t cave on the former a few months ago cause I would’ve probably dropped $500

Passing on the black pair actually but i’ll probably grab later. Apparently there’s a F&F Shadow Black pair, just a tad darker than the pair releasing this week but I wouldn’t mind having those instead

seen those too .. how we gonna get our pairs F&F :nerd:

NT F&F pears would be awesome.

Incredibly comfortable, yet springy and light and solid (and, obviously, TTS by everyone's 'TTS' standard)

Somehow involving J's, Ye, and Abloh

Plentiful, yet able to resell at 2.5x retail

Bot-proof

Able to be matched w/ alp's Supreme/BAPE outfits

If those restock rumors end up being true, I wonder what's Adidas' mindset restocking those certain pair of 350 v2s. Why no restock of the Belugas, Red/Green/Copper, Oreos? Why the Creams, Zebras (3rd restock WTF), and Peebras?

At this point I'm expecting adidas to restock other V2 cw's in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom