Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Butters are absolute head turners...I still love the fact you can wear 350’s with no socks and your feet or kicks don’t sweat in 100 degree weather

I still love the fact you can wear 350’s with no socks and your feet or kicks don’t sweat in 100 degree weather

tenor.gif

I like the fact that the 500's didn't sell out immediately. It's sorta refreshing to be able to really have the time to decide on whether you want a shoe instead of having to buy on impulse as soon as you get the chance because you fear that they'll sell through in the blink of an eye.

I didn't want a pair lol so me.
Me too.

I onky got the 500s because people were banging on about how comfy they were and how good the materials are.

Materials are alright, dont mind the shoe and ill rock it a bit. But comfy? Nah, not compared to 700s, 350s & UBs. On par with the usual Air rotation. And not Zoom comfy either.

:lol: at Kanye caring about whether his shoes sell out or not. Either way, he got his check from adidas.

And that's one of the reasons why he left Nike. Along with lack of more or all creative control, he didn't like how Nike made the Yeezys limited.
you seriously sleep if u think ye don't care about his shoes selling out!

My friend is literally beating himself up for copping on YS and paying the shipping, especially with the splash screen completely gone now on ADC. He's refusing to go out for lunch and spend any money today to recoup/cancel his "LOST" apparently LOL.

im lik this and i hate it lol -_-

People who don't wear socks with their shoes are nasty. Y'all can say that it doesn't smell but that's to YOU. You're accustomed to your own smell but others are not...

Some of them even say that they do that because their feet don't sweat, but if you look at their insoles I bet it's probably stained black :nerd:

but it is not the sweat that causes the foot odor. Bacteria that lives on the skin eats the feet’s sweat, producing isovaleric acid, causing the odor. Athlete's Foot, which is a skin infection caused by a fungus, can also cause smelly feet. Other factors that can cause smelly feet include certain medications, some diseases, poor hygiene, harsh environments, wearing poor-quality shoes and over-wearing shoes.

How To Prevent Smelly Feet
You can prevent smelly feet by reducing the amount of sweat captured in your shoes. Wear well-made shoes with breathable features, such as leather uppers or athletic shoes with mesh uppers. The socks you wear are also important – wear socks made with copper, wool, cool max or other moisture-wicking fibers to ensure ventilation.....

Wear socks.

can't believe it didn't sell out.. they're gonna have to change up the adidas.com/yeezy page from now on to have more than one product link to it

but it is not the sweat that causes the foot odor. Bacteria that lives on the skin eats the feet’s sweat, producing isovaleric acid, causing the odor. Athlete's Foot, which is a skin infection caused by a fungus, can also cause smelly feet. Other factors that can cause smelly feet include certain medications, some diseases, poor hygiene, harsh environments, wearing poor-quality shoes and over-wearing shoes.

You can prevent smelly feet by reducing the amount of sweat captured in your shoes. Wear well-made shoes with breathable features, such as leather uppers or athletic shoes with mesh uppers. The socks you wear are also important – wear socks made with copper, wool, cool max or other moisture-wicking fibers to ensure ventilation.....

Wear socks.

With this being said, All you barefoot fungi feet people walking through the security checkpoint in the airport need to be ban from flying.
You stink, and spread your toe jam everywhere!
TSA don't clean the mats or machines, damn it

You can prevent smelly feet by reducing the amount of sweat captured in your shoes. Wear well-made shoes with breathable materials such as leather uppers

Wear socks.
This has to the worst suggestion I’ve ever read. WHEN did leather uppers become breathable? Lol!

Back
Top Bottom