Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Okay someone offer some insight. Originally bought size 7, thought it was slightly big and my heel was slipping.

Just got a size 6.5 and.. toebox is a bit tight. Heel still slips. What should I do :lol:

same thing happened to me, thats why I made sure to have both sizes in hand before I sold out the other. Hope the other dude who sold his first pair off early while waiting for his Concepts order to come in actually get the right sizing.

Okay someone offer some insight. Originally bought size 7, thought it was slightly big and my heel was slipping.

Just got a size 6.5 and.. toebox is a bit tight. Heel still slips. What should I do :lol:
Tie the 7 tighter. I dunno. Nature of the shoe just not fitting properly. The 500?

same thing happened to me, thats why I made sure to have both sizes in hand before I sold out the other. Hope the other dude who sold his first pair off early while waiting for his Concepts order to come in actually get the right sizing.
Which size did you end up keeping? I’m assuming these will stretch a bit over time?

Tie the 7 tighter. I dunno. Nature of the shoe just not fitting properly. The 500?
Yeah 500s. I tied the size 7s really tight before deciding they didn’t fit. They fit today. I’m so confused. :rofl:

Meanwhike my bf right now is like :smh:

Like the 700's, it's not uncommon that folks with skinnier feet will have some mild heel slippage w/ the 500's.

Hope so, pair is out for delivery now! First pair that I returned was a 100% no-go though.

ADC pair just delivered
20180714_114854.jpg

Last edited:
No rapper's clothing/footwear line has ever stood the test of time. Nobody's wearing Rocawear, S. Carters, Sean John, Vokal, Rich Yung etc. in 2018. Kanye's brand, while its lasted longer than most, won't be relevant a decade from now. Y'all are brainwashed if you think otherwise

The same thing was said about Michael Jordan. There hasn’t been an athlete to make a similar impact before or after at the same level. Nike built their business around consumers aspiring to ‘be like’ elite athletes. Social media has changed things to the point where being an influencer is a ‘thing’. Not sure if Kanye pulls this off long term, but it is interesting overall to watch and/or be part of. Does he create a category that someone else surpasses in the future? Or is it just a brief trend? Also, a number of those brands you’ve mentioned sunsetted in the US but still sell in other parts of the world or transitioned to value lines once they were off trend.

At the end of the day, buy what you like.

Back
Top Bottom