• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
36660693_266959373887718_3416199966283005952_n.jpg

Brandon Ingram looking like Prince with those curls.

That hoodie is dope but I didn't care for the album very much at all. Opted for the Calabasas LS instead...
20180715_103103.jpg

... Just cleaned my Blushes love to keep these looking fresh
20180715_101552.jpg

20180715_101704.jpg

Shirts fit normally? Haven't ordered cuz I didn't know if it was boxy or oversized.

Blushes tts ? Or .5 up ?

Don't know what's TTS to you. I got blushes in my Ultraboost 1.0 size which is 12 and they fit my foot perfectly.

Utility blacks I got the same size, the toe area felt noticeably more stiff but I've been wearing them all weekend and riding my motorcycle with them on and they're getting better.

Butters seemed to be inching upwards very very slowly.
Better not sleep on them and while resell is low.

Shirts fit normally? Haven't ordered cuz I didn't know if it was boxy or oversized.

Don't know what's TTS to you. I got blushes in my Ultraboost 1.0 size which is 12 and they fit my foot perfectly.

Utility blacks I got the same size, the toe area felt noticeably more stiff but I've been wearing them all weekend and riding my motorcycle with them on and they're getting better.

idk how you ride your motorcycle with 500's lol. I always prefer to have a low profile shoe to be able to shift and break. do you ride a cruiser? lol

idk how you ride your motorcycle with 500's lol. I always prefer to have a low profile shoe to be able to shift and break. do you ride a cruiser? lol

I only did it for the weekend to soften the toe lol did a lot of twisties in the country so lots of foot movement. Usually wear Polo Lansing boots.

I ride a naked roadster.

You do realize the Air Yeezy came out in 2009 right? One could argue pretty easily that Yeezys HAVE been relevant for (nearly) a decade.
you can argue that him wearing it in 2008 before the release counts so that's 1 decade of relevance with
DIFFERENT SNEAKERS and DIFFERENT BRANDS.

and if you count the Bape stuff which it should, that's more than a decade now.

I think it's safe to say the Yeezy Brand will last for a long while.

Butters seemed to be inching upwards very very slowly.
Better not sleep on them and while resell is low.
Lmao I am assuming your a reseller who is stuck with pairs and your trying to build artificial hype cause them things ain’t going up.

On StockX the highest asking for a size 10 is $265 which means the seller is pocketing $231 lmao.

Lmao I am assuming your a reseller who is stuck with pairs and your trying to build artificial hype cause them things ain’t going up.

On StockX the highest asking for a size 10 is $265 which means the seller is pocketing $231 lmao.

Don't assume, i've never resold, not even a pair. Only gave used pairs away.

What you are saying doesn't make any sense.

Btw, I only have 1 pair and it's the one I rocked. :wink:

**** crazy still aint received my 500's from Yeezysupply.... UPS tracking says "Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery." but that was on july 11... UPS so called saying they doing a investigation but who knows...anybody expierence this?

Last edited:
So basically a decon/inside out yeezy

bascially, we might be looking at the v3

Cool to see almost every v2 in her vid

Looks like they do wear testing on all the kicks, some of the unreleased 700's looked beat to death

Back
Top Bottom