Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
That’s really all I know, just rumors I’ve heard.

Perhaps @fightontrojans5 or djschxzo djschxzo know something though.
apparently theyre going to start doing the same this as nike, with verified accounts and such. this pic was the mock up floating around. i think its false but i wouldnt be too suprised if they did this
DjxtzgUVAAEl2JJ.jpg:large

If that's the case then I need to create a new account because my current account got ****ed during their transition to merge all sites or something like that. I still get adidas e-mails, but the website keeps saying my account does not exist :smh:

If that's the case then I need to create a new account because my current account got ****ed during their transition to merge all sites or something like that. I still get adidas e-mails, but the website keeps saying my account does not exist :smh:

I've now had it happen w/ 3 accounts.

They have user accounts all kinds of f$%^ed up.

Noooo don’t go to the darkside ADC!!!

apparently theyre going to start doing the same this as nike, with verified accounts and such. this pic was the mock up floating around. i think its false but i wouldnt be too suprised if they did this
its true, but i never hit on snkrs draws so im definitely not hitting on adidas draws lol

Yup I’m sold. Probably wouldn’t cop them if I had zebras tho.
basically what it reminds me of

think im done with yeezy in general, got rid of all mine

only ones id cop at this point in time if they dropped again would be the breds (all black/red 350)

All I have is the pirate black first release, beluga 2.0 which I regret keeping, and zebra. Bout to off the zebra though....

i officially own zero yeezys. widdling my collection down to 20 pairs. sesame will be the yzy slot

Same here.. i only have the TD's (never selling unless they go way up) Creams , Zebras Waves and Phases...

Like many, nearly all pairs (multiples of some) have passed through 'these hands'.. hopefully they are in better hands now

Back
Top Bottom