Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
cant believe prices are as firm as they are. shouldve got a loan in the middle of the night for more ys orders.

Anybody else get the Caliroots “raffle win” email? It wasn’t a sure thing, but they stated that I would have access before the other thousands trying to cop. Woke at 3am just to cop from Sweden, but the site was bonk. I thought I’d secure my pair with them this morning, but their site just never worked for me. Anyway, was glad I checked YS before going back to bed. That was a close one. Congrats to all who got their 700s. Rock’em In good health!
Yup got the mail and after 10-15 minutes of the site having some issues I could place an order of my size 11 from Cali. Might have helped me that I actually live in Sweden though.

1DB4EEA4-4611-4B04-8CC2-1B492C9ECAEF.png

Samples rolling in for kanye’s Circle. Nothing new here.

Pass pass pass

Thanks for the input everyone. Some of y'all were right, I've never experienced nice denim lol
Honestly nice denim will bleed more depending on what you wear. I've always been a fan of raw. I own 95% raw denim and the other 5% is high quality pre-washed that usually doesn't bleed. But for my raws, bleeding is just a part of the game unfortunately. No true way around it.

Honestly nice denim will bleed more depending on what you wear. I've always been a fan of raw. I own 95% raw denim and the other 5% is high quality pre-washed that usually doesn't bleed. But for my raws, bleeding is just a part of the game unfortunately. No true way around it.

This.

If its raw denim its going to bleed regardless of price

Everytime I buy a pair of Yeezys I get stressed out they won’t fit :lol: got everything from 9.5-11.5 in other shoes for these weird feet of mine.

So I got my pair and sized up .05 cuz homie at the store said they ran snug and now I feel like I could've and should've went TTS. Got just a tad bit of extra space on the heel

Back
Top Bottom