Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Copped a bae pair and one for myself one YS

... They shipping yet? Haha

Good morning, got the Prestos too.

My TTS in butters fits me better than the other V2s ive tried i the same size

They were a little tight in the toe box for me. I’m TTS 12. I have slightly wide feet though. I tried the 12’s without the insole and it was much better, so the 12.5’s should be perfect. Can’t wait for them!

They were a little tight in the toe box for me. I’m TTS 12. I have slightly wide feet though. I tried the 12’s without the insole and it was much better, so the 12.5’s should be perfect. Can’t wait for them!
Even when i removed the insole on one it didnt fit right but anyways, enjoy your shoes!

Feels weird to pass on a guaranteed pair of Yeezys, but I'm holding out for Sesame's and Zebra restock. I like the white but to keep em clean is too much of a hassle...
Same
Passed on these, sold 500s for less than retail

Never thought I’d see days like this where yeezys are passed on

Feels weird to pass on a guaranteed pair of Yeezys, but I'm holding out for Sesame's and Zebra restock. I like the white but to keep em clean is too much of a hassle...

ya im passing since im a cop the statics and i already have the zebras... no need to have a third white pair that looks similar to the other 2... i agree they will get dirty easily thats the main reason im a pass

Having buyers remorse after copping 2 pairs from YS. Anyone know of a way to cancel? (i know all sales are final which sucks)

Decline shipment / don’t answer door bell / don’t pick up item and file a claim with credit card as not received; did it with one of the toddler triple white ones

Does anyone else wear their V2s without the insole?

I do sometimes. Like if I’m gonna be in them while I’m out for the night I will. But if I’m just throwing them on to run to the store or something i’ll Leave them in. They few times I have worn them with insoles for an extended period of time Ive never really had any trouble though

Last edited:
1BDCEDA3-8A6A-4E42-A6D4-E7800BDDDC72.png
F29C10F2-46F2-4EED-BE4F-E2457EE12846.png

This is amazing. 2 years of L's trying to acquire Yeezys.

Then this blast of GR's with the Butters, 700 first colorway, and now the Creams. Going to be upping my addyy shares.

Back
Top Bottom