Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My pair came in today. I wear an 8.5 but it was sold out so I got the next closest which was a 9.5. I was gonna try to trade but surprisingly they fit and still kinda snug.
Not even possible smh.. y’all just put any size on ur feet .. it’s not that serious

C04C0382-7D21-4832-8523-9AE7DD4FE707.jpeg
Got my 1st pair of yeezys in the mail today.

Always been a Nike/Jordan head, but these are dope.

I like that they don’t have much adidas branding. And the 3M stripes are cleverly subtle.

Lmao.. Well played folks.
I forsee adc retroing V2s in the future. It's just too much $$ to pass up.
Why Nike ain't been on some petty sh$% and retrod their Yeezies, I don't even know.

I want more 700 v1 colorways.
As for 350s, I need them all except Zebras, Butters, and 2.0s, So they can re-release all they want.

Lmao.. Well played folks.
I forsee adc retroing V2s in the future. It's just too much $$ to pass up.
Why Nike ain't been on some petty sh$% and retrod their Yeezies, I don't even know.

I’m here for the 10 year anniversary Nike yeezy retro, I just wonder what they would call them. If Adidas rerelease beluga 2.0s, any black base 350s or a 750 I’m DOWN.

I’m 6 pairs in on yeezys this year after sitting out all yeezys releases due to hype. I haven’t paid over retail for anything, even got both pairs of 500 boots on deep discount. I can get used to this!

Last edited:
I'd be down for the Nike Air Yeezy 2s but the Yeezy 1s are ugly AF.
That first Grey pair were fire imo. I felt the Grey pair were for the Sneakerhead’s the Black were for the hype beasts and the tan were for the fashion dudes. Im from ny so seeing those in soho or at dunk xchange was a major vibe.

Got delivered today, definitely happy they restocked since I missed out the first go around

Sucks that these look pretty big on me though lol

Back
Top Bottom