Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm sure Lorne Michaels wasn't too happy about that!
It was after the show went off air so Lorne wouldnt care. We were watching the studio feed as he just kept performing and then went into his rant. Old Kanye is gone forever

It was after the show went off air so Lorne wouldnt care. We were watching the studio feed as he just kept performing and then went into his rant. Old Kanye is gone forever
Yeah but that Clip goes viral attached to the show SNL and gets more views then any clip from the show episode

He would care very much to anything happening on that stage in that studio while the audience, staff and actors are in the building

Yeah but that Clip goes viral attached to the show SNL and gets more views then any clip from the show episode

He would care very much to anything happening on that stage in that studio while the audience, staff and actors are in the building
Only clip i have seen of it other than what we recorded here is what Chris Rock had on his IG story, and he didnt record the whole thing. Anyone here at NBC would be a fool to post any of it if they recorded it.

Only clip i have seen of it other than what we recorded here is what Chris Rock had on his IG story, and he didnt record the whole thing. Anyone here at NBC would be a fool to post any of it if they recorded it.

Well, Swizz Beats just seen it and made a song already! LMAO :lol:

By tomorrow am that clip will be on every blog site youtube whatever!!

GD gonna come collect

Wouldn't be surprised if Trump n Kim free Hoover

Can you imagine the shock waves it would cause!!! lmao
Free Thinking
I'm curious to know how they take this

gonna be weird to see young suburban kids out here wearing free hoover apparel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom