Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Concords broke the sneaker game in 2011. Idk if ppl realiz was he resale epidemic started there. They shoe holds weight

I was selling sneakers and going to sneaker shows from 08-2013 I stopped going because the entire game changed after concords in 2011 picking up any Jordan was hard everyone started reselling because they heard what you could make doing it. Maybe because I live in NY and was seeing how our sneaker culture changed after that specific shoe. I remember getting varsity red 6s on discount not having to deal with lines for shoes and raffles being everyone pretty much gets their pairs if you knew where to goBut then again I’m older than some of y’all in here and been collecting a little longer so..... plus you just like to rock the boat anyway

I was selling sneakers and going to sneaker shows from 08-2013 I stopped going because the entire game changed after concords in 2011 picking up any Jordan was hard everyone started reselling because they heard what you could make doing it. Maybe because I live in NY and was seeing how our sneaker culture changed after that specific shoe. I remember getting varsity red 6s on discount not having to deal with lines for shoes and raffles being everyone pretty much gets their pairs if you knew where to goBut then again I’m older than some of y’all in here and been collecting a little longer so..... plus you just like to rock the boat anyway

You got into shoes in 08?

Yea 2011 concord release brought a lot of new age sneakerheads. 2012 then became the worst year to get retros. White cement 4s in January and playoff 12s that year come to mind on worst releases I’ve been to. Smh

Concords broke the sneaker game in 2011. Idk if ppl realiz was he resale epidemic started there. They shoe holds weight
I think the whole "sneaker game" changed with Nike SB collabs in the early 2000s. We went SB crazy and the rise of ebay led to the beginning of the resell game. Thats about the time FC on Greene St opened and blew up. But as SB faded the Jordan DMP 6/11 pack brought JB back. Resell was lit before 2005

Tiffany SBs got the ball rolling but the age of insane prices came with the Lebron South Beach.

You got into shoes in 08?

No around 05 is when I started building a collection I was 16 and got my first job before that I just had a lot of shoes on my wishlist I always liked jordans I think OG taxi 12s were the first shoe I went crazy for

Oh no doubt SBs were a thing first. But as far as new sneakerheads (the younger ppl who like shoes but some don’t know the history of past sneakers) started around concord release. If you asked what was their fave Jordan, they’d always say “the one with the patent leather on them”

I think the whole "sneaker game" changed with Nike SB collabs in the early 2000s. We went SB crazy and the rise of ebay led to the beginning of the resell game. Thats about the time FC on Greene St opened and blew up. But as SB faded the Jordan DMP 6/11 pack brought JB back. Resell was lit before 2005

I’ll give you that but the resell prices were far different than today’s. The flight club that sold used pairs and polo that they opened on Lafayette was my spot. I was buying jordans on eBay restoring them and reselling them. The thing I’m talking about is when every gr was moving like a DMP pack. I’m talking about when everyone and their mom started reselling, literally ppls mom. Now you had pairs before 2012 that sold well like laser 4s tour yellow 4s Miro 7s and 11 that dropped but it got really bad around that concord release. I got white cement 3s black cement and true blue 3s for retail weeks to months after release.

I do want someone to tell me if they honestly think more ppl will gravitate to zebras 350s if they dropped the same day as concords because 3god is buggin. I hate concords but even I know you don’t want to drop a white and black color way the same month as those.

I do want someone to tell me if they honestly think more ppl will gravitate to zebras 350s if they dropped the same day as concords because 3god is buggin. I hate concords but even I know you don’t want to drop a white and black color way the same month as those.

If that was your point, then ok. But my point was that I couldn’t understand wtf you were even trying to say, because your typing was so incoherent.

BEA13253-DDBF-47AB-A9C1-BC2390811B74.png

Most of my collection Senior year 07 taken on the SK3

I say Concords only because it’s been a while since they released. Resellers most likely will shy away from Zebras because this is the 3rd drop and the last two pair of Yeezys haven’t done well (and I love it).

If that was your point, then ok. But my point was that I couldn’t understand wtf you were even trying to say, because your typing was so incoherent.

Well I am at work so that could be a reason but honestly I don’t know when you got into shoes so I don’t know if I cant take what you say with a grain of salt

Back
Top Bottom