Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
hit FTL with 7 min at serramonte (bay area). wondering if they have that much to go around considering i didn't have the extra 3 minutes.

Won at footlocker for zebras but lost at Footaction in the same mall. However, I won sesames for Finishline

WOW 3 for 3, FTA, FTL, and Champs Had 10 min at FTL, 9 Min at FTA and only 6 min at Champs and still hit, crazy
My first pair of yeezys
I seriously can't win with Yeezy's. I've only been able to score via YS and pulling all-nighters lol. I've entered more raffles and countdowns than I can even count. SMH. Congrats to those that hit though! I'll be prowling for that 10.5 until its mine!

My brother won a pair at the same Footlocker as me. There’s def a TON of zebras in this restock

1/6.
10min FTL: Got a 9, but no go on a 5.5 for the wife.
10min FA: WL 9, no go on GS
7min Champs: all Ls

Last edited:
Wow won sz 13 both footocker and footaction. 2/2. Gotta pass on it tho lmfao. Spend too much this week.

Missed on the sesames on finish line. Today sucks. Got thru on concords card declined for some reason. Got early access to ROTY 1s...sold out when I clicked it.

3 Ls. All within a few hours
Cant speak for sesames but concords will be easy cop release day and roty are fcfs most places pretty sure you can walk in store early morning and cop. I took L as well on fnl for sesames. 3/3 on zebras though

Back
Top Bottom