Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Was hoping to find another 13. I checked my local mall today, footlocker employees were being sketchy when I asked about zebras and finishline only had a couple size 8s left unfortunately.

Last edited:
Can anyone on here trade me a 10.5 for my size 10?

Should have went a half size up...they’re tight as hell on me.

For real all the size 13-14 were ate real quick lol

The for the ROTY all the small sizes were snatched up. These resellers have no shame now. Middle sizes are safe now

Adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350V2-Butter-On-Feet.jpg

Got my girl a pair at the mall yesterday. Smaller sizes were still available. Was lil upset they didn't have my size :/. Woulda doubled up. That Eastbay shipping taking 8 days :rolleyes

Last edited:
I bought a pair of zebras at my local Footlocker. I got a size 10.5 and really wish I wouldve gotten an 11. My toe isnt at the end but the upper seems a but tight.

What's everyone's thought, i picked at Champs, Friday and got my reserved size 10. Opened them at the counter to see the new lighter sole and discovered it was similar yellow as the original and 1st restock. I made a comment but the cashier had no clue. Last night I further inspected them and the production date is 3/17. I compared them to the 1st restock pair i've got and they're identical. They have the UPC sticker inside. Just puzzled how Champs could have these for so long. The box paper was smooth too, not overly wrinkled. My buddy picked up a pair last night, same Champs, ame size too, his sole is light in color and the production date is 8/18.

What's everyone's thought, i picked at Champs, Friday and got my reserved size 10. Opened them at the counter to see the new lighter sole and discovered it was similar yellow as the original and 1st restock. I made a comment but the cashier had no clue. Last night I further inspected them and the production date is 3/17. I compared them to the 1st restock pair i've got and they're identical. They have the UPC sticker inside. Just puzzled how Champs could have these for so long. The box paper was smooth too, not overly wrinkled. My buddy picked up a pair last night, same Champs, ame size too, his sole is light in color and the production date is 8/18.

sounds like a leftover from old stock and got mixed in when adidas shipped to champs

I was able to use my rewards too. Finish Line is so much better than Footlocker.

in terms of being able to use rewards on releases that FTL doesnt let you, yup.
but in terms of copping from their website, theyre dead last. especially their checkout process.

Back
Top Bottom