Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hit with 6 minutes at FTL & Champs. No longer platinum but when I was, I didn’t hit one damn time with 10 mins on ANY release in Atlanta. Take it fwiw.

Wish there was a way to pass off your reservation after you confirmed. I confirmed a pair from FNL last week and now I’m not gonna be able to make it there anytime before 3pm.

hit @ FTL and Champs, took an L @ FNL
size 11, one for me & one for my son

will be trying for a sz 7 for my daughter tomorrow during pickup
Happy Thanksgiving y'all

Hit at Champs w/ 7 minutes, but now I'd have to go to the mall on Black Friday. Yuck.

Maybe I'll just see if I can hit ADC in the am and let that decide whether or not I'll suffer through that gauntlet...

Hit at Champs w/ 7 minutes, but now I'd have to go to the mall on Black Friday. Yuck.

Maybe I'll just see if I can hit ADC in the am and let that decide whether or not I'll suffer through that gauntlet...

Yeah getting the reserve was one thing, fighting through the black friday crowd and finding a parking at the mall is another. I was hoping I'd have till 6pm like the zebras.

I’m thinking about sending my brother(he looks similar to me) with my id and phone to pick up my pair since i won’t be able to pick up by 3.
I can’t remeber if they actually pay attention to your face or if they just match your Id and phone. Can anyone chime in?

If anyone wants to help a fella out with his first pair of yeezy’s id be forever greatful lol size 11.5 for me. Stuck working at a hotel until late late tonight so im SOL trying to cop before then.

Need me the sesame

I’m thinking about sending my brother(he looks similar to me) with my id and phone to pick up my pair since i won’t be able to pick up by 3.
I can’t remeber if they actually pay attention to your face or if they just match your Id and phone. Can anyone chime in?

No one can. It all depends on the person with the list. There's going to be hundreds tomorrow.

Missed on SNS (secretly hoping for since its technically under retail), missed on FNL, FTA, and CS.

Hit on FTL with 6 minutes. Works for me. Good everyday CW.

If anyone wants to help a fella out with his first pair of yeezy’s id be forever greatful lol size 11.5 for me. Stuck working at a hotel until late late tonight so im SOL trying to cop before then.

Need me the sesame

If "late late tonight" means anywhere from 1AM PST to 4AM PST, Yeezysupply will be dropping these and men sizes will sit until late morning, easy cop.

If "late late tonight" means anywhere from 1AM PST to 4AM PST, Yeezysupply will be dropping these and men sizes will sit until late morning, easy cop.
Im gonna be home by 12:30 EST. Then back to work tomorrow. Sucks they cant release at a specific time for those who have to work lol

Back
Top Bottom