Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Im gonna be home by 12:30 EST. Then back to work tomorrow. Sucks they cant release at a specific time for those who have to work lol

Past two releases were about 3AM EST, if you wake up early tomorrow morning, check yeezysupply still. High chance 11.5 will still be up.

I know right. Usually when I grabbed multiples it’s always been for my homie that wear the same size but he bowing out of this one.
Respect for passing it on though. Even if these are same numbers as the last Zebra drop there will still be folks who need an assist!

If anyone wants to help a fella out with his first pair of yeezy’s id be forever greatful lol size 11.5 for me. Stuck working at a hotel until late late tonight so im SOL trying to cop before then.

Need me the sesame
These sould last till Saturday, u should be good

I’m thinking about sending my brother(he looks similar to me) with my id and phone to pick up my pair since i won’t be able to pick up by 3.
I can’t remeber if they actually pay attention to your face or if they just match your Id and phone. Can anyone chime in?

I would say 90% chance you can pull that off.

Grabbed a pair from space23.it
They removed the vat and with cheap shipping to Aus it's come in $25 under local retail. Pretty happy with that.

Enjoy the feast.

I purchased on Space23 too, but no confirmation email received. PayPal receipt received.

Logged into Space23 account and saw status as “processing” and then became “sent to Erp”....

Did you get an order confirmation email?

Last edited:
D4435C9D-821D-469A-8469-16C3A72BC1FB.jpeg

I'm actually mad I have to go to footlocker in the mall and pick these up tomorrow. I'm debating on walking away from the 2 pairs because I don't want to deal with it. Were zebras relatively easy to get online?

Back
Top Bottom