Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I purchased on Space23 too, but no confirmation email received. PayPal receipt received.

Logged into Space23 account and saw status as “processing” and then became “sent to Erp”....

Did you get an order confirmation email?
Haven't got a confirmation yet. My order status is looking the same as yours and paypal is showing payment sent. Emailed them to make sure, but it's 3am over there so wouldn't expect a reply straight away. Reckon it'll all be alright though.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181122143343952_COVER.jpg

Any one know if footsite stores in malls are allowing pickup during early Black Friday hours ? For NYC peeps, Roosevelt field is reopening at 6a and QCM at 9a

Any one know if footsite stores in malls are allowing pickup during early Black Friday hours ? For NYC peeps, Roosevelt field is reopening at 6a and QCM at 9a
i just called my local footlocker and even tho they open at 6 you can pick up at 8.

Man I hope so I remember back in the day with the infared 6’s you couldn’t pick up till 10 at Nike though they were open early.

Best colorway of the V2’s and so far the easiest to get...Great time if your a fan of Yeezy sneakers...

We’ll see how this new era of non hype goes once some more limited drops start hitting...Basketball model might be a problem but I hope they end up being just as easy...
Totally agree bro. When I first saw this colorway and people were “meh” I figured it would turn around before launch. I think this is the absolute most wearable 350 by far and I’m excited to own it.

Back
Top Bottom