Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I was worried the sesames would be really light colored and too similar to the Creams because of how washed out the official pics looked but they're not even close. Not a great resolution pic, just cropped from a bigger picture I took of the current collection, but it gets the point across. In case anyone was wondering/interested. Unfortunately I don't have Butters to compare those too.

20181123_172134~01.jpeg

Never bought a pair of Yeezy 350's from a foot site (or any site for that matter). Does Champs send these in a bag as the foot sites are known to do? Or do they send in a box like they have some sense?

Of course this was too easy. And then, long after order confirmation email, I get an email from FL saying there is a problem with my payment and the order is cancelled. I used Paypal. Never had a problem before and I'm sure I wouldn't have had a problem if I was buying Air Monarchs...

size 13 boys have really been getting screwed these past few releases: creams, zebra and sesames

I love Creams (own two pairs from the OG 2017 release) but Sesames are more wearable since Creams seem to have Bounty paper towel uppers and pick up literally everything.

Yeah if you walk through dirt and a storm. My Creams stay fresh w/ wear.

After the whole thing now I’m ready to buy sesames can someone give me a site that has a 12 or 12.5 quick

I love Creams (own two pairs from the OG 2017 release) but Sesames are more wearable since Creams seem to have Bounty paper towel uppers and pick up literally everything.
Dirt adds character. Plus can’t you just throw 350s into the wash?

Back
Top Bottom