Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Livestock got my 8.5 in under a minute.

Good Looks.

Now Just Gotta Decide If I Should Get These For Bae :nerd:

I Don't Think Any 500 Colorway Has Sold This Quickly Across Retailers

When Dudes Realize They Slept On A Dope Shoe...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Good Looks.

Now Just Gotta Decide If I Should Get These For Bae :nerd:

I Don't Think Any 500 Colorway Has Sold This Quickly Across Retailers
When Dudes Realize They Slept On A Dope Shoe...
Yo, but November alone has been NUTS!!!.. Added to the fact that you've got some major heat dropping from all corners.
This is one of em pairs folks can afford to overlook. Plus it's a Friday.

Has anyone ordered anything from YS and their tracking never update but the shoes still just pop up at your house? I’m wonderinng if I still have a chance of them showing up even tho my order still says origin scan

Has anyone ordered anything from YS and their tracking never update but the shoes still just pop up at your house? I’m wonderinng if I still have a chance of them showing up even tho my order still says origin scan

YS can be very bad with communication. I didn't receive a shipping confirmation until after I already received the shoes. I tracked the order through the UPS app.

Don't they also not allow returns?

Seems like a bad proposition if you're on the fence on the shoes.

If I know the exact size I need and know I'm keeping the shoes, I'll consider YS. In most cases, I'd much prefer to buy through ADC though. YS is never one of my first options.

I did and it fits perfectly! It’s snug in the toe area but it’ll break in eventually. I was wearing thick socks when I tried it on.

I have wide feet and went with my UB 1.0 size.

It’s been consistent with me when it comes to adidas. I haven’t sized-up since purchasing OG Pureboosts in 2014(?) :lol:

These are some scenarios I can think of, man. Been seeing you here having a lil trouble with sizing. I have that same problem when it comes to Nikes :lol:

Hope it helps!

3F1407B4-B2E9-414A-BD84-8D2BAB1072C0.gif

Thanks for the feedback. I have an 11, 11.5 and 12 on the way. I'm almost 100% positive the 11 won't fit. I'm just hoping there's not a huge difference between the 11.5 and 12. Because the 11.5 Zebra was just a little too snug for comfort.

got through splash right away and received a million errors trying to check out with paypal then screen froze. knew I should have used card.

Back
Top Bottom