Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The salts will eventually go up like the blushes when all said and done, most people are probably Yeezy-Ed out with all these releases in a span of couple of weeks, unless you have a career spending this much in kicks in a short span of time is pretty ludacris

I can't wait to see what color they do for the 500's next. I have Blush and Utility Blacks. Salts are a little too close to the Blush so will wait for next release

The salts will eventually go up like the blushes when all said and done, most people are probably Yeezy-Ed out with all these releases in a span of couple of weeks, unless you have a career spending this much in kicks in a short span of time is pretty ludacris

Correct. I've purchased 6 personal pair in the last two weeks alone...

Salts color is way nicer than blush

EE7287-Blog-5.jpg

Sesame’s still available anywhere online for retail? Checked all the usual sites I know and couldn’t find anything. Have to go up .5 in size :rolleyes

Blush has warm undertones, Salt has cool undertones. It looks very subtle. Can't see the point in owning both tbh.

Agreed. I love the 500 model. Got the blushes to start. Was able to justify the SMY between the color was different enough. Was definitely able to justify the blacks because the color was different enough. These salts though, I just cant justify it given I have the other three. If anyone doesnt have blushes, I would suggest grabbing the salts.

With filters you can basically make the blush and salt look the damb same :lol:
But that being said in person (or non filtered pics) blush >>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

30079411_2042946712587212_2988215318574268416_n.jpg

but seriously...this below is blush...if you told me it was salt...id agree
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F02%2Fyeezy-500-blush-pre-release-date-rumor-la-asw-1.jpg

Copped the Salts. Never even seen or held 500s in person so I’m giving them a shot. Otherwise I’ll just return or hook someone up for retail.

So 500’s are heat now? Or at the very least warming up?

Confused...Everybody said they were trash back when Blush’s and UB’s dropped...

Agreed. I love the 500 model. Got the blushes to start. Was able to justify the SMY between the color was different enough. Was definitely able to justify the blacks because the color was different enough. These salts though, I just cant justify it given I have the other three. If anyone doesnt have blushes, I would suggest grabbing the salts.

Got everyone but the yellows. Salts look very different from blush in person. They kinda blue tinted

Sat on splash for 45 mins and gave up.
Was waiting at the barber shop at 1:45 and figured I’d take a look. Skated right through check out with a 9.

So 500’s are heat now? Or at the very least warming up?

Confused...Everybody said they were trash back when Blush’s and UB’s dropped...
Guess i ain't had my ears to the ground.
Always preferred this model to the 700s, though I've yet to compare the comfort.
We'll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom