Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah, I've been rocking the Sesames every day since I got 'em except for today (felt like wearing all black, so I pulled out my Jordan 1 Shadows).

The Sesame colorway is just so wearable and looks good with any greys or earth tones. My kid tried on his size 14s for the first time and is pretty much straight up sold on them. He likes bold, obnoxious stuff so he wants to try for semi-frozen yellows and if he can land his size he might sell the Sesames. Otherwise, he's happy to rock the Sesames and just move forward. He trashes his shoes (just a big dude) so the statics would quickly look bad on him. I like the statics enough to go for them and would like to at least see them in hand. For me, I don't care if they're 3M or not, but I like the 3M hits on my collegiate red NMD STLTs...pics don't show it, but blocks and laces are 3M and definitely really pop:

WhatsApp-Image-2018-07-15-at-10.55.21-AM-2.jpeg

Yeah Sesames definitely fit oddly. Got my size 12 in and they a tiny bit better than the 11 and 11.5. If I center my heel as it should be, then they're too big. It's definitely the slope that messes with the sizing.

Yeah Sesames definitely fit oddly. Got my size 12 in and they a tiny bit better than the 11 and 11.5. If I center my heel as it should be, then they're too big. It's definitely the slope that messes with the sizing.

They're the first pair we've seen with the new primeknit (different SPLY 350 on the fabric), so I wonder if all using this PK pattern will fit similar to this going forward? Semi-frozen yellows will definitely be the old V2 PK and I can't really tell from pics what's going on with the statics...maybe they're their own thing entirely?

So from my experience it seems like the sizing on the recent 350s is just inconsistent. I've gotten lucky apparently because most of my pairs have fit me TTS. Creams were a little snug but perfect now, zebras were a little tighter but still fit well. I picked up 3 pairs of the sesames, 2 of them fit me perfectly but one was noticeably tighter in the toebox. Luckily I had a friend who's a slightly smaller size that took them off my hands for retail, otherwise I definitely would've had to sell them. After trying those tight sesames on, I definitely understand people suggesting to size up.

Frozen Yellows showing up at any stores yet? Trying to get confirmation on the drop before I end up blowing the funds on an extra pair of concords.

I got a seasonal second job at the post office as Casual Mail Handler. Basically, I load and unload mail/packages on/off trucks for 4 hours a night. I wore my Sesame's for the shift last night, and I LOVE the comfort Boost has to offer. Boost added with that knit upper is amazing.

They're the first pair we've seen with the new primeknit (different SPLY 350 on the fabric), so I wonder if all using this PK pattern will fit similar to this going forward? Semi-frozen yellows will definitely be the old V2 PK and I can't really tell from pics what's going on with the statics...maybe they're their own thing entirely?

I might have to just go TTS and let these MF'ers break in a little.

Back
Top Bottom