Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So it's been a month since the Mauve 700's dropped. How y'all pairs holding up? Do y'all still feel the same about the shoe like y'all did when you first copped? Anybody that didn't like them before, did you change your mind about them after seeing everyone else with them on?

You’re right- I just didn’t go far enough in the checkout process- it eventually added the $20 shipping.

I think I am going to go small. I was thinking medium, but would rather it be a bit tighter fitting than baggy- I’m afraid a medium will be too big.

My suggestion is one size down. Some of them run bigger than others. Like the "Relaxed Hoodie" definitely fits big. What I would suggest is google the hoodie you're interested in and try to find a website like FWRD, Mr. Porter, etc that carried the hoodie, and even though the hoodie is sold out, they should still have the size guide up and that can definitely help you with the measurements or at least show you what the model is wearing, their size and how it looks on them. Shouldn't be too hard to find and will save ya from ordering a size that's too off.

So it's been a month since the Mauve 700's dropped. How y'all pairs holding up? Do y'all still feel the same about the shoe like y'all did when you first copped? Anybody that didn't like them before, did you change your mind about them after seeing everyone else with them on?

I like them even more. They are dope in the sun, the purple mesh pops and the color blocking is more noticeable.

I will say that they arent super comfortable for me. I think it's my flat feet, being forced into an arch because of the insoles.

Wore em then Sold em

You’re right- I just didn’t go far enough in the checkout process- it eventually added the $20 shipping.

I think I am going to go small. I was thinking medium, but would rather it be a bit tighter fitting than baggy- I’m afraid a medium will be too big.

Which one are you getting if you don't mind me asking?

These hoodies look so big on the models... are they wearing 2-3 sizes too big or is that how they look at TTS!? I like the muted colors but the fit is horrendous in the pics.

That's how they look TTS.

Which one are you getting if you don't mind me asking?

I want the yellow. It doesn’t look like that is as oversized as some, but I’m sure runs big. I wear Large in my Nike hoodies. It seems mediums in the Yeezy still run super big though. I’m thinking small is the move.

I want the yellow. It doesn’t look like that is as oversized as some, but I’m sure runs big. I wear Large in my Nike hoodies. It seems mediums in the Yeezy still run super big though. I’m thinking small is the move.

I have that one in XS and I wear a Medium in Nike Tech Fleece hoodies. The XS fits pretty well on me except for the sleeves. They are ridiculously long for some reason. You'll probably be fine with a Small. You'll know what I mean about the sleeves when you get it, unless you got Garnett arms

I have that one in XS and I wear a Medium in Nike Tech Fleece hoodies. The XS fits pretty well on me except for the sleeves. They are ridiculously long for some reason. You'll probably be fine with a Small

Sweet, this is helpful. Small it is then. Worst case, I’ll sell it down the line to try to break even if it doesn’t fit. Hate this no return policy.

Sweet, this is helpful. Small it is then. Worst case, I’ll sell it down the line to try to break even if it doesn’t fit. Hate this no return policy.

FWIW, ye wore that hoodie for some magazine shoot lol

1316.flip.covers.KANYE.image.jpg

Still love my mauves. Dont rock em as much atm cuz its winter here and good weather getting harder to come by.

I like them even more. They are dope in the sun, the purple mesh pops and the color blocking is more noticeable.

I will say that they arent super comfortable for me. I think it's my flat feet, being forced into an arch because of the insoles.

Im still getting used to them. I love that arch support so yeah, I see what you mean since you have flat feet. Still breaking mines in, they're still a lil snug on my feet. I'm curious to see how they look during the summer in bright sun light. I just wore my Wave runners for the first time the other day and I see myself wearing those more than the Mauves.

Wore em then Sold em
Damn, you wasn't playing...lmao. Curious, how much you sold for?

Still love my mauves. Dont rock em as much atm cuz its winter here and good weather getting harder to come by.
I feel you, I'm in New Jersey so I haven't really gotten to wearing mines but I did go on vacation for 3 weeks last month so I had plenty of time to rock them. Looking down, they look like a lil bulky on my feet compared to my Wave runners but that side view is :pimp::pimp:.... Bout to retire my kicks till spring and just rock boots but I can't wait to wear them again.

i have the same problem so i returned them. regret not trying them on without insoles--guessing that'll alleviate the arch dig, but sacrifice in comfort.

i have the same problem so i returned them. regret not trying them on without insoles--guessing that'll alleviate the arch dig, but sacrifice in comfort.

I guess it's all relative though. My feet don't hurt like painful, but after a long day my arches start to feel it. Compare to an Ultraboost that I could wear for 12+ hours straight with no issue.

I think Mauves are my favorite yeezys I own though. I never liked the colors of the Waverunners. 350s are nice, but I like the shape of the 700s more lately.

Back
Top Bottom