Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Seen a “pre-approved” payment email from PayPal for SNS but no actual email from SNS themselves. Wonder if that means I won?

I tried SNS for the first time with these frozens... does the pre-charge and email process normally span across a long period of time or does everyone sort hit all at once?

I tried SNS for the first time with these frozens... does the pre-charge and email process normally span across a long period of time or does everyone sort hit all at once?

My emails have usually come 3-5 hours after paypal notification

My emails have usually come 3-5 hours after paypal notification

I understand that part, I'm asking do they notify winners all around the same time or does it last all day, all night, etc. Basically, do NT's normally all post that they won around the same time or not really?

I understand that part, I'm asking do they notify winners all around the same time or does it last all day, all night, etc. Basically, do NT's normally all post that they won around the same time or not really?

It varies also depending on the quantity. It spans across a few hours and they post on their Instagram when all winners have been contacted so keep an eye there

Yeah he called to notify the company of the precise method for cheating the system... thanks bruh. :smh:

Nah all he said was that he put in the wrong zip code, and if there’s a way to change it. I’m sure FTL is already well aware of the check in code scam, it’s not like it’s even remotely secret on the internet.

Nah all he said was that he put in the wrong zip code, and if there’s a way to change it. I’m sure FTL is already well aware of the check in code scam, it’s not like it’s even remotely secret on the internet.

Take the L and move on. No need to ruin it for others

No dice for SNS for me... Their instagram post says your raffle email address must match your paypal email... my paypal email is different. Auto L. Not sure why they wouldn’t include that on the damn raffle page. |l

edit: It does say it on the page, have to touch the fading text... newbie error due to rushing.

Weird how my Zebras fit TTS...

Ended up going TTS on the Sesame. I guess everyone's mileage varies when it comes to the 350. I tried four different sizes. Anything beyond TTS had my foot sliding around depending on my foot position.

Yea me too. When I order shoes from them it shows up in the ups app before I get an email from them. Nothing there either though.
Same. I ordered the Salts from them and the shopify order confirmed page actually updated with tracking but never showed up in my UPS app. Since that happened I make sure to go back and check that confirmed page as well.

What style/color hoodies did everyone end up going with from the sale? I scooped the yellow hoodie but kind of regret not getting a crew-neck as well. For my first run, though, I wanted to see how it fits first.

What style/color hoodies did everyone end up going with from the sale? I scooped the yellow hoodie but kind of regret not getting a crew-neck as well. For my first run, though, I wanted to see how it fits first.

I also picked up the yellow when the price dipped to $80. I was hoping some of the other items would go on sale.

4D616450-CA75-4024-B6B6-057600AD2256.jpeg

736BD4A7-F12B-41BD-A529-78D9BDC2E97A.jpeg

these gonna be my first pair i can see it

Back
Top Bottom